Sunday, April 7, 2013

Valeria: The show will have a lot of my songs!

End of August, the shooting of a 16-part TV series starts in a scandalous sensation Valerie autobiography "Life, Tears and Love ..." Valery said the future of film music news. - Whose idea was it - to remove your book "Life, Tears and Love" kinoistoriyu? - First, the initiative came from the TV channel "Russia", she bought the film rights shortly after the book was published. Long because of the crisis story. Even last year, we started working on the script. There were several options for the script - is appended, proofreading, agreed. But it was worth it. In its current form the script Salgarelli Galina and Yelena Serova I like - all the characters are written, is very true, it is with such characters as they appear in life. Moreover, the scenario led several new characters for the story was interesting. - At what point shooting now? - No sooner had the casting, and the artists - is Natalia Budkina in the production of - Anastasia Savosina, Catherine Vulichenko, Daria Rumyantsev, Anatoliy Rudenko, Dmitry Maryanov, Aleksandr Dyachenko, Valery Storozhik and other artistic director of the project - Nikolay Kaplan, Producer the film company hired "talent." 27 August will be the first day of shooting. But in fact, it was held in February. But because of the crisis, all was quiet. Once I was sympathetic that silence. We have even come with the idea that nothing will happen. But they did not accept. All the time spent some tests on focus groups, he said that the tests simply great. And resume work. - In what the finished script of action be? - Everything is in the book. Essentially this is my biography. - And all will be called by their names, as in the book? - No, we have departed from him. Changed all the names. - That is, consent or approval not Shulgin you asked for? - When I wrote the book and not have to ask his permission. What can I say? Shulgin - a part of my life! It is not vycherknesh, erase eraser - that was, that was it. What to do now ... - Why should only serial star, not invited well-known artists? - Actors are very good. Although I am not involved in the casting, but I was offered a choice of several actors in the roles and asked my opinion. I do not watch soap operas, and none of them knew. But what I saw - it was great. And they are the real stars in the film series. It should look very good. - In the series, your songs will be played? - There will be a lot of songs. And the old songs and new. We are not just chronology, it must be a coincidence, especially artistic. And have the premiere of the song. - It was not a thought, a musical from this story? - No, no, no! I do not like the genre. Do not even the best musical. Initially the idea was to make it a dramatic story. The plot can and detective, and love, and melodramatic lines are traced. I read the script finished in one sitting. - The actress sings her voice and the songs and the image will be divorced? - In some episodes, they will sing with my voice - in episodes of childhood, youth ... and is mostly offscreen as music. - Employment in the series will not harm your hard ride tour? - I am in the series has a minimum participation. The film opens with a scene when I come home tired from work - concerts, rehearsals ... I go to bed and fall asleep. And I had a dream. And in my dream I can, I can not, I can all the characters and all the stories. The same dream. For all that - here is my life, if somewhat modified sleep. -If you plan to finish the job? - Total will be filming 16 episodes. On the screens of the TV series with the working title "It was a love" to be published in October and November 2010. We planned to find work day to shoot at me with the whole family to break. After my oldest son lives abroad, I have concerts, we should get them all together. This episode will be for all children, and Joseph. So before going to bed. My current reality ... Ken Guru, "News of show business"

No comments:

Post a Comment