For information about the filming of the TV series about show business "Diva" we recently received from the singer herself all the songs that will offer in this film - by Alevtina (Leckie) Egorova, dancer duo "FM" (known for Hits like "Half the World" and "Silent Moscow"). "The series will of course be a musical - enlighten us Leka -. Takes his channel RTR, has scheduled the show for this fall, and I, therefore, in this series -. Voice Divas The same I'll stay behind the scenes, though. in one episode, I was still drawn. Specifically, they did not see me, only my arms. Though I do not get too excited. On the one hand, of course, I would be interested to try his hand at film. And another on the I think that the game should be singing actress and singer. And I sang, suffered and survived. Now, about the film, as presented by the "answer" and fandeeff.narod.ru. This is a life story of three girls who from the provinces to Moscow come to conquer one of her friends later a businesswoman The other fate was unhappy... it is an expensive prostitute And the third - it will play Nana Kiknadze - is becoming increasingly popular singers, the very diva "How.. NEWSmusic.ru was known, the script was given to familiarize prototype shots, Alla Pugacheva, but for various reasons, not to take part in the project. Nana Kiknadze, the ex-wife of TV host Alexander Gordon, is quite different in appearance Pugachev. Suffice it to say that the former beauty queen was Kiknadze of Georgia, and is the model parameters. However, she is wearing a red wig and copied many habits Alla. Wrote the music for the film Alexander Shulgin and now ends to record the soundtrack for the film. The "Diva" also stars Christina grandma Olga Sidorova, Yulia Rutberg, Alexander Mokhov, Ivars Kalnins, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment