Saturday, December 29, 2012

Leonid Fedorov: I'd Rather "for" piracy as "against"

"Unnecessary someone standing outside the window and asked for love, I left everything on, then ..." - Once sang Leonid Fedorov. Fortunately, this is some relationship. He lived in Moscow for five years, loves and who love it, records in his home studio and talks about the relativity of time. About Family Life My wife - Muscovites. We met when I lived in St. Petersburg, met several years, continue to live in different cities. Maintain a long-distance relationship is difficult, so I got married and moved away. Practically living in Moscow since 2000, but only finally moved here in 2003. I absolutely nothing to late - I have tied with some kind of social obligations to Moscow and St. Petersburg, I do not regret that changed Peter to Moscow. I usually try to have no regrets, as accepted if so decided, then, and then do not worry. It is a well-established view that the people do not like St. Petersburg and not Moscow Moscow favoring Peter. I have. Always like in Moscow, like the streets, Zamoskvorechye Compared to Peter Winter in Moscow - just velvet season, the climate is not, is a gift that I had not paid attention, and is full of contrasts. Now I'm in St. Petersburg, once or twice a month, I use the train the "Aurora" or "Nevsky Express" prefer. "Girls sing" In reflection album 2007 was released after a long pause. When people ask me why the pause was so long, I do not really know what to say. This means that - long? It just happened. Not written. It was the fear that everyone forgot about us, and I generally prefer not to think about. Improvisation before the concert, I have no idea what we had to play, we have no list of songs. For what will be Every time it comes on the stage. We always have the fact that we were not interested in leaving something. For example, neither ever took place. Over time so much more entertaining. C ode hand, time is running out. And acting very strange, I can not forget what happened yesterday, but remember what happened 20 years ago. It turns out that the other side - it's worth. I still have time. Everything happens exactly when it should not only are all aware of this. Sometimes it's annoying, but I understand that there is no need to hurry. I do not know if I can call you on time, but I try to fit this definition, but if you would absolutely not be an afterthought - I was bound to certain social obligations, so that only his. I did not install it yourself is no time limit, with a few exceptions. May be important for me real results, feel and touch, and when it comes - not so important, the main thing - that the results were. On the home studio in one of the rooms of the apartment, the studio where we record our album, we use the sound system ProTools. Of course, we have a whole range of microphones, "Combos", a tape recorder, all the necessary tools. Pishemsya we varied and individual, the application has already spent a lot on each other, either directly, in the same breath. But I try to write "live", I would rather do. The technology of the DVD player, I have certainly seen but rarely - I am not much of a connoisseur of cinema. Phone - Nokia love him for what he will "hold" for a long time, the battery is reliable. I try to set the phone to change as little as possible, because it used to. Buy new only if old fails or is lost. Fortunately, this rarely happens. I hate to send SMS messages, but sometimes. I find it easier to call than a bag button. About our site appeared a decade ago, when the whole thing still quite underdeveloped. This is for everyone, even pets have their own page on the Internet, and then our enthusiastic friend, one of the few HTML pioneers, had the idea to immortalize us on the web, and he took the website. However, for this time, Page has not changed, but you can find some information about us and our music, to find concert schedule. And the side that I do not. On the internet I am not online very often, usually I read the news. Favorite resources except www.polit.ru, I have not. My friend works there obviously for this website and I love it. Neither ICQ, Skype or do not use. About Sergei Shnurov I one of the first producers of "Leningrad" sounds, it was the year of the 97th. The string was then a good guy, a decent, modest young man, I have the best experience in communicating with him. I do not think he's changed so much, the picture is just a picture. What he wanted, and achieved. I'm more of piracy "for" than "against". In our country - pirates. Tail (Alex Khvostenko - a musician, a longtime friend of "auktsYonschikov" with which it several LPs .. - Ed.) Has generally, that's great, if pirates do, then someone needs. At the "top of the tenants idea, an album based on poems by Velimir Khlebnikov base came cock, I am not scared Khlebnikov had. I have read a few suspicious poetry. Tail wonderful, and I realized that you can make an album. At Fender Jaguar guitar I played it since 1989. I bought it in Paris. At that time, from 1989 to 1993-th, we played mainly in Europe, in Russia play almost did not. We often play in the United States and Israel. (By the way, they say that from January 1, give to Israel for Russian citizens visa-free. Ehrlich being said, I can hardly imagine how the threat of terrorist attacks is a purely technical exercise.) Guitar itself was born in 1966, she was more than 40 years Over the years, the sound is not degraded, and vice versa - with time. things will only get better over MP3 player, I have to see an iPod with a fairly large screen and the ability to record video. - recently flew from America, followed live Pink Floyd IPod decided because it is small and a lot of memory -. 30GB True, only to hear it on the street About teas At one point I was "hooked" on.. green tea, I love Chinese, I prefer to buy in stores, even in China, was unfortunately not -.. yet collected. About the car The car we have - to take the so-called "SUV" Mazda Tribute know-how, but I do not like it, no joy, especially in the city: traffic jams, congestion, traffic jams again At some point, the.. whole movement and everything to do with communication in this country, I was pretty disgusting: Now obviously effect for me is the journey - a necessary measure Russian Digital..

No comments:

Post a Comment