Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dima Bilan will perform at the "Euro Vision 2006" with the ballet "Giselle"

At a press conference in Minsk before 23 April concert instead, Dima Bilan said he did not think Polina rivals in Euro Vision-2006. "None of our competitors, this is wrong." - Said the singer. Once in the hall are found Polina Polina, he said he knew it, and wished "good luck to complete the program." "Yes, yes, I remember, we were talking backstage." - Dima Bilan turned to Polina. During the press conference, the singer was able to tell about the successes in his personal life, reported telegraf.by: "I was very happy, - said Dima - I met a girl who does not even know what could cause it.". He denied reports that he wanted to marry. "It's just a title," - said the singer. "I am glad that I am able, a sincere, genuine, sweet girl who I am sure that I love to make quiet. I think that this is something it now. Her name is Elena Kuletskaya. Model and they is very articulate woman. " On the question of the attitude to homosexuality Dima briefly replied: "I wish you much happiness for all people." About Belarus singer said that "in time to see some sort of peace." . "We go into the city and you are so calm and pleasant, because there are no crowds of machines Everything is green, clean, but the snow was recently", - said Dima, adding: "It seemed to me that there is a good piece things. something once they were closed to keep something fresh. And people seem to be nice here. I think that's very open-minded people. " The singer said that for him, the message will always be the death of his producers Ajzenshpisa and noted that currently the manufacturers do not have. "I have friends who will help me and I dedicated Hlydnik There is Boris - .. my director that I is very helpful in my work and in my steps" is in turn, present at the press conference said Boris Hlydnik of the support Belarus counting on Euro Vision 2006, where after Dima its main competitive advantage will be to participate in an area of the world-famous Russian ballet "Giselle". "And the meaning of the song and the content of the ballet libretto" Giselle "very consistent, so there is an excerpt from" Giselle "Now rehearse." - Said the actor. Dima said that for him to run for and win Euro Vision important for me, as is also for Russia. "In order to act, and so with dignity," - said the singer. On future plans, he said that they "release a new album, the English-language album in which interested people." As Moreover, Dima said that impatient in June, he then has a lot of plans. In this context, he said that he did not leave for 18 months. "I think this is a trick," - he said. Moreover, according to the singer, he is always nervous before performances. "I think it's great, feel great, have a cold in the body, of which it is impossible to deny Well is never." - Said an artist at the same time added that he never resorted to any sedative. "This question can not even walk," assured Dima Bilan.

No comments:

Post a Comment