Saturday, September 28, 2013

Koldun at Euro Vision will be the fourth

Pull the number Tikhanovich and Kirkorov, Dima call went from Finland to Minsk. -Tikhanovich Kirkorov and tells how to draw a numbered, Call! - Warlock said: "Manual" - Belarus. - For the draw, I do not care. I'm sitting here at home, out of the shower. For the draw, I do not care. I'm sitting here at home, out of the shower only Sorcerer returned from a promotional tour for nine countries, and opted for a week to stay at home to rest: - How do you think you have the number? - It is better not to think about it! Last year was the selection of nine, then to the last six, now in the last three ... Now it is not enough to pull the first edition! - And what number I want to talk? In the beginning, at the end? - Anyway. Hope for the room at all stupid, in my opinion. The main thing is that is not the last in the polls! - Soon Kirkorov concert in Minsk, you will be there? Singing Work Your Magic? - At least - Dima added. - A week probudesh here, then where? - Promo planned Poland, Romania Next. - You were in the countries that previously Agurbash Smolova. Do you remember? Compared to you? - I'm not interested, it is remember there or not. As in Yugoslavia, someone said that he remembers ... Comparatively speaking, with his executors, and note that I have a high level.

No comments:

Post a Comment