Friday, September 27, 2013

Panayotov preparation for "Euro Vision 2007"

Before the most important musical contest "Euro Vision" is far away, and to discuss on the Russian stage in full swing, which send to Finland from Russia. Who will start in Helsinki next year? One of the contenders for the competition has become a popular singer and a finalist in the "People's Artist" Alexander Panayotov itself. One of the contenders for the "Euro Vision - 2007" has Alexander Panayotov - After learning that I am one of the candidates for participating in "Euro Vision - 2007" I was thrilled - shared Alexander. - First, do not believe it. I thought that I play. And when he regained consciousness - the breath. Of course, like any other competition - it is a big responsibility! First, the country she represents. However, the various well-known authors and composers will offer their own versions of songs that are worthy of this competition. So my free time I spend listening to songs. Already there are a few options that I liked. You can be unusual arrangements and just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment