Saturday, October 26, 2013

Olga Aref'eva shot "Seven and a Half"

Olga Aref'eva finished a music video for the song "Seven and a half." According to the singer, the material that role bided his time for three years. "At first it seemed that the job is simple and easy, but if it was, the singer wrote on his blog on Livejournal.com -. At no time in these situations, nothing is simple, except that the clip" Beard liked "me without conflict behavior in the editing program. This product is not a place or demonic miracles, but only a small amount of mischief. As a result, I heard the song a little more time than I wanted. I even began to like it, and I think I still memorized. I suggest you repeat on my art piece and finally learn the story ends with the Demiurge, with writing that he was a girl who came to the theater was, and when she saw them all. "Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment