Monday, October 21, 2013

"Oyme" warmed up "Kalinov Bridge"

12th November folk group Oyme led the opening act for the rock band "Kalinov Bridge" at the concert in Saransk. Interestingly, both groups presented their programs for the first time in Saransk. Mordovia enthusiastic audience took them both, and placed at the end of the concert ovation. "Oyme" - speak Oyme at home, let alone for the first time was a very important event, and the most important in the history of festivals and concerts - recognized "show business news NEWSmusic.ru" Singer of the BlackBerry -. Incidentally, we really heated rooms, I but also leads administrative funktsmm in the absence of a new director, and I felt a little "kooks." But other uchatniki "Oyme" were delighted and very happy with my performance. I would say that this situation is to first time is. Usually it's me all the positive emotions and other "oymovtsy" dissatisfied with something!

No comments:

Post a Comment