Monday, February 25, 2013

Eva Polna began a solo career

Vocalist "Guest from the Future" Eva Polna announced a solo career. "I want to find new music, new sounds, colors and moods - explains Intermedia Artists -. I want to say that I do not say Do not expect drastic changes, I will not go away soon, and aside from the." Guests " fundamentally change the way ... I'll look, I'm going to work with various arrangers try to do something in the style of electronic rock ... but I remain a ". Eva Polna As part of its plan, the singer has signed a cooperation agreement with the company Velvet Music, working with groups "Umaturman", "Chile", "vintage" and other solo album will be released on Christmas Eve until the fall of next year , and while she is working on singles. The first radio single is the song "boys do not cry", music and lyrics by the great Eva Polna was written as an arranger and sound of her partner to "The Guest from the Future" Yuri Usachev be produced. As for the group "Guest from the Future", it is likely to continue to exist, but in a different format. It is possible that the "guest" is the production center that will help other musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment