Monday, February 25, 2013

Eva Polna: I even learned to find happiness in misery!

Rolling Stone magazine with singer Eva Polna drank 1 liter 200g Scottish single malt whiskey. Material in "Rolling Stone", № 67 published. Club "Sixteen Tons", VIP room on the left of the entrance. We sit on the sofa. Say very loudly, because the second floor of a concert of the "crematorium" is. The song "Zombie". We were approached by a waiter. Eva Polna: I leg of lamb twice, spicy rabbit kidney - three. More strawberries and double cheese plate "Parmesan". Waiter: Cheese slice? - Wallop! (Laughs) A: (Seriously :) As you wish. (We are to "Caesar" salad with chicken and salmon with steamed rice.) - Delete if you immediately, to warn Eve, as a pop artist, we are not then the interview. - I realized that they pi ** and fry. - By the way, the mat can not be deleted. - Can I speak then? B ** qb, qb b ** b ** qb! And I'm usually a lot of mothers. - I know that you're still fighting you. Sam watched as the one on "Mayak" you broke a chair over the head of a man. What has he done? - There was a woman resentment. The club went a man, told him someone that I was sitting in the hall, and the uncle, whom I personally have seen the first and hopefully last time in his life, said loudly: "Yes, I got this shot naked Eve" . People who photographed me naked, I do not know by name, but by the number of passports and fingerprints what. There were two people in my life who have done wonderful work of art in the nude, for I shall never be ashamed. I thought, "That's not what ak ** m can now come by five clock in the morning to a place and say that he had seen me naked? But that's not true! "In short, I was offended -. And often you are so offensive that it comes to the massacre - Actually, I'm not trying to fight, but if in some situations, there is no one who should be for a woman to stand up for us. . to me, thank God, I can -. Why is no one for a woman -. Apparently, just to many thin kurtuaznyh boys That's why more and more women have to be self-sufficient ... in the truest sense of the word . - you - all -. Almost physicists say that the most perfect body in the universe - the ball all planets -. spherical, be weightless bodies all liquid balls So I think that in the near future become the ball, such as a. perfect body, super-mega-Eve Let the poor, miserable, self-sufficient women drink -. Allow As our tradition, the first toast -. 50 grams with a guest -. Honestly, I do for you personally know nothing - only heard your songs not even aware Eva Polna -. a real name or nickname -.. My favorite question in the last forty years Yes, the name now, I Eva L. Polna -. And what is your background - I was . born in St. Petersburg Through my mother I have the old St. Petersburg history, all from St. Petersburg A father in the family -. zapadenskie nobles, Poland -. Do I understand correctly that your youth in the heyday of the Leningrad rock was - Yes. During his time in St. Petersburg, it was impossible to ignore the story I remember the concerts, "NOM", "Television" ... I clearly remember the "Pushkinskaya 10".. - You've been there - Of course. The last time I ate there, Olivier from a huge enameled sink. And now, in this place actually built a very expensive luxury house, with glass, bay windows, and so on, which are very rich people live. Peter actually has many places that until recently were the only ones in the country. As soon as my favorite club "Griboyedov." Was Like him, I've seen anywhere, ever. But now there was the restaurant, all the other amenities and alternative history of the club turned into a trivial amount unclear to whom. In general, the alternative culture in Peter died. And that is very sad. - Let us remember me. 100 grams - And you yourself ever sing rock? HE: I'll tell you. Actually, I was singing, think as long as he can. As a child - 80 popular songs when on stage uncles and aunts were only retired. But their importance, I tried not to go - where he was not. Therefore, the emergence of "Tender May" (I was twelve or thirteen years old), a revolution for me! Now hardly anyone can just blow the souls and minds. Boy sings the shrill voice of the love of a girl - against the pathetic songs Sofia Rotaru and Valery Leontiev ... Although about a traffic light in Leont'ev - dance to the best for them, while you can. But the old rocks, by the way, I have never loved. It happened that, before the band "The visitor from the future" made, which I sang in a rock band, and we, like many at the time, rehash famous rock hits. Since I hate the Beatles. And do not apologize. Now they have made their contribution to the music - and they tail. I send greetings to other survivors. I grew up on a completely different music, E. Jungle, Acid Jazz, Breakbeat. I also choreographic training I danced in clubs, she put her number. I conducted all the music through the body to react mainly to the rhythm. For me, bit, drums - is the basis of everything. Therefore rock old school - that is not my style. - Why are you then went to a group that performed rock cover? - I'm tired, just dance on podiums in the nightclubs. Realized that I wanted something more - and went to the vocals in the DC link. It was a unique studio, led to a great lady - unfortunately I forgot her name. To put it all came: "Calibri", "Pep-C." I also began to learn from her. In the same DC rehearsed group of guys they were looking for a singer. I thought, why not sing? Some do not practice. With them for two months, learned 80 songs. Elvis Presley was the palatable by repertuara.Pozzhe I managed to persuade them at least to The Doors ... - That's The Doors you still love me? - The only old band that I love! Especially the song "Whiskey Bar". A hymn to our company. Once I even considered me a Jim Morrison in a skirt. I'm very attached to his texts, to close energy. - And what about "guest from the future?" - To all these stories, I was dancing with her friend in a hip-hop team, which made the arrangements for Yuri Usachev parallel. He once asked us, "What did you dance to? Nobody can sing?" We sang. He heard my voice, he said, it's cool that he is involved in a variety of electronic music, and he, in particular, must a girl like me. By the way, it is, if you do not know, was one of the creators of "cast iron rotor." "Alla Pugacheva is dead", "Shamil Basayev" - it's all his arrangements. "Shamil Basayev," scroll to even on the "maximum", then director of the radio station called the top and said, "You are not to eat **" Serious scandal was ... Usually after a while law called me: "I'm doing a project called" Active-positive, he invited me to his house, we poke week with some strange melodies, not really personal, and "Do not want to sing it?" then he said: "You know what, go-ka now home design and the song itself." I sat in the kitchen in the evening, I got the line: He wrote the song "Time - - the sand, the water time.". Called Yura: "I came up with." Came to him, we have this thing, I went home. At night he wakes me: "O ** constructed song was" You incidentally, heard our early records? - To be honest, no. - Download necessary. Alternative electronic music, now this is never hit. Then there was the song "It's cold." We realized that we can make great tracks, we are young, beautiful, full of energy and have overcome the world. Jurassic as the manager went to Moscow to DJ Groove. He listened to the songs - and said, "Boys, it's just pi ** ey!" We were on the air "stations". And then there was our first show - just at a party this radio. I remember: March 8, 1998, the club "Titanic" at the Young Pioneers Stadium. For me, a girl from St. Petersburg, just a "Wembley". People - half of one thousand spit anywhere. We get on stage, I sing my songs - and I see that the people in the audience it by heart! We had such a shock ... We realized that this place is, we happen - there. - Why, in 2009, you decided to leave the band? - This is talking about women's self-sufficiency. If I - and the singer and front man, even writing poetry and music, why should I be in a union with a man? I was "the company itself." - Do not be afraid to take the brand to which all are used to losing? - Before you unscrew the new story, I'm traveling with my first team in the country without law. And by train to be honest, never with the old name, also pointed to the poster. "The former lead singer of the" Guest from the Future "- or something like that not much has changed also on the emotions of the room! or on all types of figures -. A toast to you 150 grams -. Well, it turns out that you do not make friends with one of the party -. Well, yes all think I'ma snobkoy St. Petersburg, and I snobka guys. . All we have to pop the entertainment industry are very few artists who have made music, wrote a text, but at least to dance well! And together with people who have nothing not of themselves, I have not. Fuck me with them communicate? They have not even pop music ** court. We have half a disabled person with whom I am friends. For example, the group "A-Studio". Although they are already in my fathers suit, these are people who are very original. The fact that they took in the new soloist, Katie - it was about ** Sensitivity move! She is not only not destroyed, they gave them a new impulse! - And half of the people - who is that? - Shura and Leva from "B-2" - is also a great guy. We talk on the phone, each helmet a few jokes. More Sasha Panayotov I were good friends. - Mother of God ... - In fact, he is very talented and has great potential! But unfortunately it is not a "Russian." - This is the problem? - In our world? Of course! He also has a bad history producer. For the majority of the residents Alex Chumakov - which came from the same place, from the project "People's Artist" - and Sasha Panayotov - is basically one and the same person. They have by their votes otherwise. Nevertheless, the first company to all relatively normal, the second one - not at all. Since Chumakov was to pay off the producers and Panayotov - No. - What does "not pay"? - Well, Chumakov bought from his other producers. Artist buy because you can, if it belongs to someone. - I do not understand. - Suppose you have a contract with someone - for ten years. And tell him in the fifth year you say, "Hey, I do not want to work with you, for you ** al me, Comrade Bob." - "Yes, for God's sake - he answered -. This will be 350,000 € -. And goodbye" - This amount is written in the contract? - Nothing is written! We live in Russia. Maximum, it can be said to be an abstract term. No amounts. - And if you do not pay - you killed it? - Well, not killed, of course ... But ten years that you to work out so much. - Why not simply say, "Go on ** th" - and all that? - Then you will not. Why do you kill? You do not just want to meet everywhere, you will not be on every station, in every channel. This is also a death, but morally. Once upon a time in the "A-Studio" was such a great singer and musician - Batyrkhan Shukenov who was at some point eager to be a solo artist. We are not speaking of the internal background - I give the example of what to feel a lack free and musicians do not agree with the manufacturer. Batyr agree. And where is he now? However, actors are dead! I'm sure he could always return to the top. Because he is a. But it's not because he has a problem ... In every business has its own unwritten rules. If you choose to do business in the music - you have to accept the rules of the business. Just as if you Levkovich, would act stuff. Going into this business, you would have to accept their rules. They are much more brutal, hard, deadly, but still accept if you want to earn. Do you agree, go a bribe to the arrow, and so continue to pay. - A rule of show business can be formulated? - Rule one: Money does not solve anything. Secondly, money talks. Similar to the rules of "Fight Club". - Let us drink to the abolition of the slave system. - Can I - Sasha Panayotova? - For God's sake. EP: Alex, we love you! 200 grams - Do you understand now, which include? - Since 2001, when he himself belongs to no one and will not do it. - What about the 2001m? EP: ". Propaganda" the "guests" had a contract with a number of manufacturers, including Eugene Eagles engaged in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" and "cream" and Sergey Izotov, who was engaged, was a matter of fact, if I offered such a contract was today, I would have immediately said, ". Guys, come on ... Although bandits stoke - I do not care" But I was honest, naive girl, so we earned money for Yura for a year then we moved it is very big is, and then there was this uncle, she submitted her packages on the table, Uncle little about eating ** he said: "Yes yes yes!" - and let's go. It was her big mistake. - Also redeemed himself? - Of course. We went into this business on an equal footing with the producers - 50-50. We have not seven and ten percent. Therefore, we had to pay to hua hua. - How much? HE: Well, could I buy a new money "Bentley" with all the trimmings, right from the cab. But it was worth it. Otherwise, we would write a lifetime on the table for themselves. - And you never wrote only for himself? - Letter, and now I write. I have an alias, often frivolous in tight circles, of which I write poetry is known. Josephine Ascol'dovna Vozderzhak. (General laughter.) - Who invented it? - I am. I Silly girl, if you had not noticed. - Please read all of frivolous. - (Reading :) "I did not her husband. I gave her husband. Neither the fire in the cold or in the spring in the dock or in the gloom a closet or in the restaurant to the public. Gangs pleaded a rope or boring. "If I could hand to help," - I said a friend. I do not give a hand. I gave her husband. No, I'm not a bitch, Why so rude? No, I do not mind with his hand. Yet it is not the lips No, I'm not a lesbian, or not so much. And not as Grebe, to start an affair. My tenderness is gone. I can not be gentle. I gave her husband ... Funny - How to drink vodka. "- You have not been at our parties -. Which type of party - closed for Girls -. Poetic -. Yes There I read the poem, my friend plays the background all. in the style of Berlin in 1938 -. Where do they go -. in special places Soft, passwords, addresses, passed we do not incognito All I can call any time if you do not promise to give out -... Promise. - It's all great fun, piano, courtesy and a little vulgar -.! Let the girls 250 grams (on the second floor of the group "crematorium" plays the song Eva frowns "Tanya.".) - What is What is going on, b ** qb, Tanya games -? not fall into the ... I do not like "crematorium." -. I went as a child for a couple of concerts "Ugly Elsa" and so on -. you should treat . Some garbage be heard. Oh, now I have a message went to the room ... Everything was good! (Bends over recorder :) comrades, I went to write ... Note in the ladies room. (Exit . in five minutes) Listen, let's all take the interview hope Babkina - And she's drinking - I think it can. She is so energetic, militant women, is responsible for the overall development in Russian art. Cool it would be for them to drink and talk. For you, Nadia! I wish you health, beauty, love - in short, everything! 300 grams - You do talk so much good stuff. HE: I'm a positive person in general. I am sometimes asked, "But who do you like it?" Yes, I love you all! There is no one I have no friction. - Are you happy? Be honest. - It depends on what is considered good luck. Absolute bliss - is oligofrenizm. Fortunately for me - this is the moment where the second, in sensation. I thank God for all their problems - because they are small, insignificant. I even learned to find happiness in misery - and it is such a thrill! Guys, here we are with you now sit, drinking, chatting - is a primitive, but it's pretty darn happy! We look forward, if only because we do not war. I can talk about. My grandmother lived through all the days of the siege. She was 27 years - less than I do now. - She ate the glue? - What's ... Glue - it was the best tasting, which was in the city, at least, it is the natural bone was taken. My grandmother was not. She did not die in an accident. To her neighbor came and saw Lola (my grandmother was) lying on the bed under the covers. And she was so third day die quietly - from hunger and cold. It is very quiet death, people fall asleep easily - and all. And the neighbors literally pushed out of their home force in the street, holding a stick Lola could rely on her, and my grandmother crawled over Kamennoostrovsky Avenue to the hospital, where the people increased. They were doing something bodyazhku from yeast, then came the spring - it started to grow quinoa and sorrel, right in the center of the city of Leningrad, and eat them. And my grandmother survived, despite the fact that all her relatives - mother, father and four brothers - died. Sometimes I think, oh, maybe it's not easy, I was born to die? What the ** th after it can be misery? Yes, I am the happiest woman on earth! (Eva begins to weep bitterly Three minutes later comes to life ..) - Guys, I'm a big believer fate. Do you think that I was born, because I have been born for something great. - So all of them were born. - Not all! Some were born, only to put in a streetcar instead of us with you! - What if I move tomorrow? - No, you are all well. - Where is it? - I'm a witch, I know. My husband tells me, "You - a witch." He has three years of his life absorbed with me all the joints. - I read somewhere that you are healthy, less than two feet tall ... - Yes, my husband is six feet, he's a fighter, a hunter, a beautiful, well-built young man 36letny. - What's he doing? - This can not be said. He aspires to become a great success in our country and abroad. But I am also a woman who tends to be more successful! Sometimes it comes in conflict. - Let's have a drink for your grandmother ... 350 grams - Basically what I wanted to say ... Happiness - is a volatile flash, the feel at the time you are alive something special. It is like an orgasm. Orgasm, is also happiness. - Oh, let's have a drink to orgasm! - Let us even talked about it. For a fleeting orgasm! You guys, in this sense, is simple. Something that you are lucky. - But we have difficulties to imitate. - Yes, it is usually not be imitated! Then it is better not to start. In short, the slogan: "Can not - Do not start on!" Although ... You can start and finish - and yet everything will be fine! (Laughs) At 400 grams (including the waitress.) - I ordered two hours, "Parmesan". Is it somewhere? (The waitress apologized and promised to find out.) And, by the way, is your name? A: Inna. - Are you married? A: No U: Then immediately takeaway, please, it's this man (pointing to the photographer Yasnogorodsky) here and took it ... ! Lower Mamyrov "(10 minutes bring a plate of" Parmesan "He has a soft, bland and too yellow. ER: It is not.)" cheese "... I think that even you (pointing to Lyaukovich), with relatively petty bourgeoisie Babushkinskaya realize that these guys are not that it is. (Low leans over and says, voice recorder measured announcer voice :) Dear Fellow Readers, is the fact that some time ago we have a drink expensive to cheap whiskey cheese "Parmesan" ordered is shortsighted hope Parmigiano Reggiano, or at least for Grana Padano, which makes our Italian friends. Instead, we were served a wonderful Lithuanian Parmigiano. had at the beginning of our meeting guys from Rolling Stone warned me that they do not swear words from the interview to be clean. As you can see, I was very accurate with them. But then - I'm sorry, dear reader ... In short, the Lithuanians! Their "cheese" - is a complete x ** AE! Remember to do, b ** qb, "Parmesan" only Italians! And this s ** naked doing just you and another work of cheese, b ** qb, Smolensk!

No comments:

Post a Comment