Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Polina Gagarina be injured in an accident

Singer Polina Gagarina had an accident. Near the metro station "Dinamo" in its "Nissan Qashqai" said another foreign car, driven by a man. The incident took place on 19 October, when the artist and his musicians to a sample of the festival "Jazz Lady in" the club was "16 Tons". Details of the incident have "learned show business news NEWSmusic.ru». "Correspondent This is my first accident - shared Pauline. - I hurt my shoulder, and my hand is no longer rising. I think only a strong contusion. I do not have time to go to the doctor, but if it really bad, I'll go make sure you ... You know, I cried when it happened. For two hours, probably cry, she could not stop. And my musicians kept my hood, so I can not beat on the mountain to. The driver who drove us "Polina Gagarina After the actress, her car needs to be repaired urgently." This is my second year I go to his "Nissan". If peresyadu would be another car, maybe it's like cheating to a close friend - the singer complained. - I think now peresyadu a crossover, but I was so on the large dimensions of the "Nissan" is used. This car panoramic roof, and more amazing music system installed, I keep checking the sound of the songs. I'm so sorry for all this. "Pauline and experiences for her performance in" 16 tons "planned for 22 October." I headlined "Lady in Jazz" so it can not lose face. Rehearsal we suffered on 21 October. I hope that we "spend time for a decent sound check, - she said. Singer, by the way, will not complain about the fate. Gagarin says, proud of his new video "Fragments," which premiered recently on the Internet. "The video was my idea, and I'm glad that he collected a large number of views" - Pauline smiled. Anna KOSYEVA "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» photos

No comments:

Post a Comment