Monday, February 25, 2013

Eva Polna complains life Showbiz

Eva Polna outraged publications in the media about her upcoming marriage to his own press officer Alexandra Mania, according to the journalists, in the Netherlands, where gay marriage is allowed to take place. Actress portal will include showbiz life, passes this information to the responsibility, because "., These publications are deeply hurt and cause incalculable moral damage to the singer, and her near and dear to the people," according to the administration of the Eve Eva Polna "Recently, the media has gained popularity in the direction of the controversial material, show an unhealthy interest in my person - says Eva Polna Intermedia -. Protest I too strongly against the freedoms that are similar stories about my name Hurt. my rights especially -. human rights All these fruits are sick imagination, the public in the media, impact-resistant and do respond me I understand that our country is a public person is extremely vulnerable and powerless, but in such cases go unpunished I leave.. 'm not going! "

No comments:

Post a Comment