Friday, February 22, 2013

Soloist "Tea together": It's time to do something else,

The news that the Russian group "Tea for Two" has existed for 16 years, came close to the break-up as a surprise for the fans of the duo. The first such opportunity, said one of the lead singer Stas Kostyushkin. Arrival in Kiev, at the singing TV show, Stas not hide the fact that we have our own creativity, and a group of "Tea for Two" of the past. His colleague Denis Klyaver in the comments was not so categorical, although he can not seem to point to the continuation of the project, see "Tea for Two". Two sex-symbol of the Russian pop singer famous not only for his lyrical hits, but attractive appearance is on their own projects to distribute. "We got off children pants" - confessed Denis Klyaver, and for some reason he did not want to argue ... "In concert, clear the girl," Your mother sang songs for us as a child. "- Dennis, your fans are concerned - Well, it's OK - So rumors collapse of the" Tea for Two "did not you - Think about it, our team for 16 years, maybe it's time to do something else?. - says. "Facts and Comments" Denis - when we appeared on the horizon of show business had not yet formed opinions Our main goal was to become popular So first collective "Tea .. Two "- a fusion of desire of two friends But as time passed, we grew up, and it looks like we are old pants were too small - .. It's time to acquire a personal wardrobe -. Something similar over time increasingly want to expand their reach. Believe me, we each have great potential who simply hide no more strength. - I can not believe. - Stas finished conservatory and wanted to do academic work. Now he is involved in the project. I've always been attracted to rock, I also want to somehow their feelings and desires. Although, of course, I'm not left out of the genre of popular music, just add to their compositions sound heavy guitars. Our new projects to be parallel to the "Tea ..." . exist They are necessary for the soul and future development. Without them, we Stas. Than standing water, which begins to go Need fresh blood, the degree impressive. Turn will roam. Then what is it, if it's a project, and will now become three? In my opinion, perfect. The "Tea for Two" - Are you saying that the "Tea for Two" is to sing it. - At least, I believe it. After all, so much to do in 16 years, how many different things have happened, we have a large number of fans ... We can not harm them. - 16 years for the pop group - a huge time. - That's it. Speaking of duets, has neither the Soviet Union not as long. Group - one other thing, it's usually a soloist. The only exception, perhaps, "The Time Machine", in which all leaders, so everyone has a solo project. In this case, contrary to the band members, but from time to time playing gigs "car ..." for the fans. Cool, because if there is a desire to do something else. If we have not Kostyushkin potential, we would not be a jerk, really. I was embarrassed in front of their fans. Recently thought us with a whole generation! At concerts often approach girls and admitted: I think, the Holy smoke, how much we already in the scene, "A mother in childhood, we sing your songs."? (Laughs) So, there is nothing wrong with that, that we have a little tickle nerves fans. This is show business. "For 16 years we have been on the whole, there were no conflicts" - I thought you might just come with a good PR move? - I do not like publicity. We walked for a long time. "Pure" popularity, without dirt, deception Even if carefully lower on the Internet, no dirt is not on us. - It's true, poking. - Believe me, in our time, to become a popular one works hard. But I do not blame anyone, because, in addition to the show, still working in the business. We just Stas always had the feeling that we are doing so powerful and talented that we too easily and without gimmicks. In addition, we were lucky - our way were wonderful people who are willing to help was. For every 16 years we have Stas, was by and large there is no conflict. And now, perhaps, the time came where everyone needs something. And when I realized that out of me like a volcano that broke a lot of creative ideas. - What is the name of the new project? - I have not thought about the name. "Tea for Two" today - a brand that is produced annually, usually dance hits. Now we are a little away from the lyricism with which we started. And because the music that I write, I have accumulated a lot of songs. I decided not to leave anything on the table, and make a new album. But for my part, it was pretty serious step, which I have long to decide. I really hope that we do not argue with Stas and not run away, feeling independent. - So we have decided to begin? - Absolutely. Our team went practically all his way, achieved remarkable peaks in all the charts to participate. Began to wonder what else can be seen. - Remember, the first performance of "Tea for Two"? - Of course, this was done on 20 December in St. Petersburg. It was a real nightmare! My father warned: "No matter how samples, still the first pancake always lumpy!" It happened. We were invited to speak at the presentation of a studio. The impression is that we are., A colleague, an injection of tetanus Mixer was drunk, sound, of course, not good. Now I understand that it is halturka usual, but then we thought: "God, the first appearance in public, how we perceive" And the one before us and do not care. Public drunk, we have not turned on the microphone, sound engineers do not care. Managed to keep the situation under control by Kostyushkin that was already on the stage, so that no loss. But in fact, from the collapse of the time we saved the fun guests. - Dad was on your first gig? - No, he was just on the sets. I remember the evening look with our captured video output and said, "Son, you need not be in the scene" To which I replied: "No, Dad probably not ..." - Ilya Oleinikov fan of "Tea for Two"? - First of all it is - my father. But believe me, if we have what he does not like it, he would have said so openly. "Tea for Two" Father listens with pleasure. Despite the fact that we pop music, our education and training play makes itself felt. We all try to be intelligent. - Music - profitable companies? - I, at least enough. - So, the restaurant business does not appeal to you, as Stas? - He has a network pyshechnyh ... I also try to do something about the economy, but unfortunately I do not have a good, reliable partner like Stas. I usually complex man: If you do that, I find it easier to translate everything The only problem itself that I can not break. Actually helps us show business confident enough to stand up. By the way, thanks to your audience and Ukrainian. Ukraine and Russia for us inextricably linked. Our first great victory was held in Yalta, won in the "Yalta-Moscow-Transit", the "Tea for Two" the first place. - Stas takes on a Ukrainian choir TV projects. - Yes, he is. Maybe in the fall, and I show. I was invited to the show "Dancing with the Stars". I love to dance. Sometimes it turns out that "duetnost" leads to a dead end. It's time to show their individual skills. "Tea for Two" - the name of the group, and now fans know that the name of our Stasik. - And who is the author of the name? - He invented Alexander Revzin - our first producer was derived from Donetsk. He blurted out the name just two seconds to see us. We came naturally to a terrible crime. But argue with Revzin was useless, so I agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment