Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Polina Gagarina friend brutally

The other day Polina Gagarina presented to the public his new love - drummer Boris Ionov. Appear with his son Andrew Pauline at the festival "Cherry Orchard" saw the couple happy and cheerful. However, last night they were exposed to a real stress: before Pauline three scumbags beat her boyfriend and best friend. Paulina and her friends back in the night from the club when in the center of Moscow, three Caucasians and beaten terribly young man Boris singer and her best friend Hope attacked. The incident was the star wrote in his "Facebook". - Return from club today attacked cheerful company of three, with Boris My friend and I were about three men of great non-Russians, who started against Boria. Then, swinging the biggest and probably the bravest, his fist was Nadia's face! So my girl fell to the pavement! I ran away to the guards that was not, the guards started the restaurant "De Marco", which I always know and they know me well, and call a celestial voice "! Beaten help women" No response! You have not moved! Polina Gagarina They stood and stared in delight, as did my friends and I scream helplessly on the road! Drove the car! But no one helped! One of them, Nadia band began to choke out of a bag, she managed to wriggle out, and they ran ... Boris them ... But to no avail! I want to get people to these guards who appeal mostly men, because I like the girl would have been in this situation has to do with Nadia Men to help! Do not be so cynical, indifferent! Where ever you're not! Beat women! They stand and stare only - it is incredible! Yes, even if someone in the rescue, at least they came, these cowards would run away at once! Well piss, not you so! Not be indifferent - we are the same people! I am appalled. I'm sorry for these cowards for our city! Now girlfriend and her friend are Polina Gagarina in hospital in a stable condition. After some time, the singer wrote a new post on his blog: "Friends Deleted the posts written by emotions Thanks to everyone who called in with us all right Shame guards restaurant!!" De Marco "on Mayakovka Shame! indifference ". After the incident, wants producer Konstantin Meladze a bodyguard for his ward, accompanied the artists literally hire around the clock. "EC"

No comments:

Post a Comment