Friday, February 1, 2013

Zemfira disappointed "Shrek 3"

This week singer Zemfira attended a Nashe radio talk show that Paul Cartan and folk artists Sundukova EA traditionally sit in a Moscow cafe. However, at that meeting Cartan shamelessly late, rushed to the question "Do you really think Zemfira?" when girls have time to drink a cup of coffee. As a DJ, Nashe Radio Zemfira often in cafes. Only it is necessary to know the place. As in the first available seating, above actress, she will not go. The last six months Zemfira was busy working on the new album live broadcast participants talked about fried cake, Rolling Stones and the subway, where Zemfira can also be found, but only in the last week in December. DJ and singer made the question of victims Zemfira to achieve the desired result. "In recent years, many have to sacrifice because of my popularity. On the one hand I have to sing, like songs like writing, I like my job, and I can not imagine in any other capacity. Course in the same time want to have my rights were ordinary normal person. photographed everything ... That I do not get, in principle, perhaps could be a long time to spit on everything to stop writing songs, and after a while to get there. But I like to play music, so I with and sacrifice their freedom of movement. "The last six months Zemfira was busy working on a new album. Could not the premiere of the animated film "Shrek 3". "It was a disappointment. Difficult task creator. The first series - the success of the second series - success. The third seemed to me a morally. These include Hollywood began to impose this eternal family values ... Of course, this is boring. And I've never laughed. That's because what is the biggest problem, as I see it. "- Shared Zemfira In anticipation of the summer Cartan Sundukova could not ask for vacation Zemfira For the singer, of course, this concept differs from the generally accepted ideas about the other. . "Leave Me I nominate, I write the application itself, and even his vision. I have a year or more. And all this while I am driving. Speaking of this summer, this summer vacation I was not threatened. Because I work a lot: getting ready for the concert, the preparation of a new album. Next holiday I have somewhere in April next year. "At the end of the meeting all Zemfira Nashe Radio listeners invited to the concert, which on June 8 will be at the Green Theatre. Promised 25 songs, including the first night to perform to present a new group and new arrangements. Concert brightest fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment