Saturday, July 27, 2013

Joseph Prigogine (Part I): Do not be a glutton. We have to be happy with what you've got!

Joseph Prigogine - prominent figure in the local show business. He is a producer and husband of Valeria, had previously with Abraham Russo, Nikolay Noskov ¸ Alexander Marshall, worked on "The King and Clown", "American Idol 3" and many other famous artists. IA Music News begins publishing interviews Joseph Prigogine with the editor of the magazine guru Ken. We begin with the story of the capture of the criminals, the son Prigogine attacked and robbed of his apartment, and the view of Prigogine on the success or failure of a final recital Valerie in "Olympic". (The attack on SON) - 31 When in January 2003 I had an accident with my son, I did not want to live. Was as restless, and in March, when the criminals have found peace. Yes, there was a villain and arrested. He was given nine years in a strict regime, he will be in prison Lipetsk. I was primarily in the one who raised his hand on the child, and the gunner interested. All other partners have less interest. They took the things, and God give them good health. This kind of justice is fine with me. Difficult different in a huge fight with Moscow criminals. At a time when there was this gangster, we were in the Moscow region, about 150 small criminal gangs. I am not a nationalist, I was respect people of Georgian nationality, producer at Vakhtang Kikabidze. But as it turned out, most of the pickpockets and petty criminals - come from Georgia. Kutaisi, Kutaisi and other Georgian cities. They are difficult to plant. When faced charges citizens of Georgia, the translator must be present. The prosecution in two languages. Anyone can say that he did not understand the Russian. Rob and kill people in Russia, they can, and to speak in Russian, "it can not." Complex it was. I know all of the crime. If it did not work in show business, could still go to work in the bodies of investigators. For me it was easy to analyze the situation. The apartment where I lived with a former spouse, I have been away only a very narrow circle of people. Among them are wealthy and famous people. People who came to the apartment was apparently on a tip. My ex-husband was a friend of a neighbor has the old address, the street Chertanovskaya. This neighbor was from a fellow Georgian, a surgeon by profession, as Caja that Avtandil uncle came. Kakha boasted uncle valuable acquaintance. Like, I am a guest of the manufacturer Avraam Russo, he's all "in chocolate." They came one day at a time when we have not lived with his wife. My uncle learned how and where everything is located, and the case went the chain. In show business, they have no relationship. Absolute bytovuha. They were on a dose of heroin, and did not control myself. After the underworld for a robbery, it was hard to have a "PRESENTS" - they have to work. I would not have looked for it for a robbery, if not bloody attack on his son. A lot of money was spent on the search. I helped the investigation, it was for me to find basically just to cut the. And the shooter. I remember the names of them for life - Varlam, Cyril, Avtandil (still at large), Vaso Kikvidze (which currently sits), Alexander Novikov (witness) who was driving the car. Corruption at the base, there is. You pay to be planted. You paid to let it go. Get cash cow with two sides. Everyone knows it. But the boy was 13 years old! I had an incredible shock. After what they have for your child! If they killed him, I would never forgive myself. Son is now 17 years old, he finished school. Chooses to do in any institution. I often think to myself - how lucky I am, I'm a happy person. Everyone dreams of a career, have a home and a family. With his son, now we often communicate. And in the beginning it was difficult. At a time when my child's life was at stake, it was very hard. I do not literally want to live. If the son is dead, do not know what happened to me ... It would be a home to be a child, they have few friends. He said to me - I want you was cool for me, I have no bad habits. It's worth it! And I'm proud of him. And he's proud father, who found these bandits, and is ready to break all of their children. I was told that it is necessary to tear their heads. I do not believe them this life, and I have no right to vote for her. Let them live and suffer. Joseph Prigogine put his enemies (about past family) - when the spouse to understand the seriousness of our relationship with Valerie, she was almost a year do not let me speak to the children. But I was silent contributed money to solve all problems. The entire responsibility for it rests with me. Hard enough to draw the two families. While the new family work not only for me, after all, works Leroy. In our production work, many projects are risky in nature. There are projects where you can earn a lot, but you can lose a lot. I also have a natural daughter Lisa, who I also love. She is charming. She was 7 years old. I know a lot of people who are afraid of the responsibility and refuse from their children even, let alone strangers. Lena, my ex-husband was loyal and understanding wife. But we had a disagreement with her. It's a house, a normal person. Everything is good, but not the all-consuming love that I have for Leray. When Lera, no, I can not breathe. We leave for an hour or two, and I start the sausage in a literal sense. These are the feelings. (TOD) - When I read in one of the days in the morning paper about the death of actress Lyubov Polishchuk, the day was brought to me, was not even turn it. A beautiful woman, a talented actress. When death takes such people - you start to wonder. The meaning of life. (About his personal life) - His popularity I owe a lot to my wife and the first channel. It started 12th Since March 2003 there was a crisis in my life, on this fateful day, the first meeting with Leroy. And a half years before she quit show business. Honestly, and I have long doubted the veracity of the story of her divorce. To understand this situation, it took time. Previous producer is a producer, just start from scratch, as Valeria. And he took the job thanks to Valerie. Growing up is, making money. Valeria is talented, and she first saw Joseph Kobzon, as he took to study at the Institute. Gnesin, she was the youngest student in the course. In life, I do not take offense. I can not complain. I'm fine, I have everything. I can see how people live outside of Moscow, and I was not being myself. You can not insatiable. We have to be happy with what you have. To enjoy every day that passes. Lera - a positive person. It has a great voice and external data. She loves to work, loves life. It is open to me. Not only as a woman, and the opening in the entertainment industry in general. It is unusual for people in show business. It refers not cling to a career, it is far from any intrigue. Newspapers write about it or not, it does not need fame at any cost. Unlike other artists who want to be always and everywhere. She is self-sufficient. (About the concert in the Olympic Stadium) - are shown in the concert "Olympic" on TV before the birthday Valerie, until 17 April. We did not take the time to show it to have a solid connection. Filmed concert director Roman Butovo. Assemble, and you go on TV, they provide for mutual benefit, it will be published on DVD. After the concert in the "Olympic" composer Alexander Shevchenko told me that not a single false note for the full year live concert no. This is a rarity! If we did it, our main goal was to make quality show. We wanted people to be innovative, beautiful scenery, good sound, please unusual light. We invited British lighting designer Peter Barnes, who has worked with Sting, Motorhead, Lisa Stenfild and many other stars on the international stage. We categorically opposed colors are music, we wanted to present a light show. The "Olympic" is always difficult to build a live sound. But I think, has done a very good result. Was a live band, guest musicians. Valeria at a concert in the "Olympic" There was of course without pads. When I realized that Leroy plays piano, and not on screens, I pulled a video engineer on the panel to correct the situation. Fell off the ladder, and all hands pokaryabal. My heart is concerned about everything. Finally, we wanted to do a concert people to leave happy. I myself was a kind of concert director Valeria. Leroy sang new and old songs - all the best and favorites. I to the repertoire that had created for her former producer respected. No matter who it is written. It is important that the songs performed by Valerie remembered. And then it was properly positioned. Although for me, then Valeria seemed cold glass girl. Some people want this, but not others. Now Valery - a warm, emotional, temperamental. It is important that they feel now. Important harmony. How many shows, and they are living at 100%. Valeria is constantly trying to be open to the various parties. Who expected that Valeria will be published in the "Olympic" and the piano? Plan during this time we had a hard. In parallel, the "Star", filmed all night, sometimes filmed up to six clock in the morning. And we need to learn all these songs. The "Star", in which we are involved with Leroy - the first TV project with 100% live sound. And everything is in full rebuild, all done at the highest level. Worthy project. Russia will be strong if we are the achievements of artists, athletes, not all Russians finally learn to respect visitors from overseas. Concert at Olympic - my best production work on organization, advertising, public relations, promotion of the album. And above all, they looked very dignified Valeria. I have something to compare with. I once a concert Rousseau in the "Olympic" and the weak link was the artist. He was indifferent to everything. He came to sing, sing in a restaurant, as if every day is brought into the "Olympic" to order. On the one hand we were jealous of his Olympian calm. On the other hand, I was angry - how can that be, I have been to turning inside out, was that everything was great. And Rousseau on the drum all ... (On creativity VALERIA) - I think that at the time of the return of Valerie Song "Chasiki", "It was a love" came in handy. When it came out of the repertoire, such as the former recorded the previous producer, I think it would not have surprised anyone, no one was caught. "Chasiki" helped broaden the audience from children to seniors. Back cheerful, sincere singer, of course. For it is in life. Creating nothing artificial not. What would have happened if they would have to sing something sinister? Nothing would have been! Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru continue talks - here and here, the end - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment