Saturday, July 27, 2013

"The Time Machine" presented new songs

The premiere of two new songs from the band "The Time Machine" was born on 3 September lenta.ru. Compositions "Rats" and "Mama" are a little different and more social text, as it is now accepted in the Russian rock. "Songs, in my opinion, very nice, - says Alexander Kutikov -. They are openly send them, perhaps 78-79 years - I mean, to the creation of an early" Time Machine "in the spirit and a bit of. sound, because when we made the arrangements, and when we started this record, I realized that it is pleasant for me, is even retro. A bit. So I worked with pleasure. Lets see how people interpret these songs. We they love. "" I never they did not rape itself - says Intermedia Andrei Makarevich -. I wanted something new with a "do engine" because six months ago I was very tired I realized that it would call back the. old-fashioned church with old familiar prayers was. And wanted something new. adjourned I, not all musicians have understood that Margulis, for example, fell only, but the others, luckily, no. And if we met in six months then, first, I got this song, and secondly, to save some energy, not at each other exhausted. And we went to great thing, in my opinion. Every cloud has a silver lining. course we are very used to Zhenya and I . was accustomed But sometimes a habit - it's not just a good thing, but what keeps you moving We have a wonderful guitarist Igor Khomich, it will act as seyshnmena to but steadily.. And we knew it was a long time ago, he superprofessionalny people. He does exactly what you need, but much better than any of us, when we speak in terms of job performance. We are also of the plant, it is our power, everyone learns a little, but old, and we are now terribly interesting. "

No comments:

Post a Comment