Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yuri Antonov: I will not speak besides the unworthy!

Yuri Antonov completes analog studio equipment in his new home. Only it is ready to restore the old hits and recording new material. The festival "Slavic Bazaar" a press Yuri Antonov. Artist recalled the recent celebrations of the 45th Anniversary of creative activity in the Kremlin. - The anniversary was a great success - I mean me and my team and all the participants of the anniversary concert, because there were a lot of famous artists. When it was over, I was relieved ... Yuri Antonov "Slavonic Bazaar in Vitebsk" on 29 June, Yuri Antonov by the President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko has won Skaryna Order for his great personal contribution to strengthening cultural relations between Belarus and the Russian Federation. - Connects me with Belarus more - began to remember an artist. - And childhood and adolescence, and the work in Belfilarmonii. Vladimir Mulyavin me then worked guitarist in the group, and then he became a celebrity in Belarus. I played the accordion ... Traditional question for every famous artist in "Euro Vision" participate, has created a legend of Russian pop music bitter smile. - "Euro Vision" I take it as a humorous festival can not be taken seriously. This is a festival of amateur! On him by accident sometimes professionals. The more, the worse it gets. This activity is for housewives and people who want to have fun. I never liked him. While there is a positive side - and the organization and stage. But I am already a grandfather for the festival, so what part? But to participate in various festivals Yuri Antonov denied for any other reason. - I'm friends with Igor steep, he is my friend for many years. But I refuse, in his song "Song of the Year" because I do not like concerts, which involved a lot of artists. It's a real star, but there are people who are not worthy of performing on the big stage! But for various reasons they are there. I do not want to talk to them. I do not need extras. Want to hear my music - you come to my concert. How many years have passed since the golden age of Soviet music, but so far, Yuri Antonov is responding to the many absurdities of the time. - The good old Soviet estrada was, where was the Soviet life. And not everything was good. If you ask me if I wanted to return the artistic council, of which I had suffered so much - I say a firm "no." God forbid! Who can tell the artist what they are singing? And where are all these people that I was forbidden to sing something? Where are these all-powerful officials? .. But. On his farm, which he calls a small zoo, Yuri Antonov ready to talk endlessly - I have recently published a small Vietnamese pigs Boris. No, Boris - is not in honor of Moses, his previous owner's name. This Borka I fished the entire fence, as if there! Looking for jewelry There are peacocks, which was chosen by my porch. There were rabbits that run on the site where they want. Tsezarki live ducks and Indonesian. Going to buy a horse 50 cm tall. There are a lot of protein ... and spread a lot of fish can be caught. And somehow drove Kutuzovsky Prospekt, look - puppy running across the street. I tell the driver to stop, and took for himself. Rose Musia wonderful dog. Yuri Antonov "doubt" in the fact that at this time, new Antonov grow. But appreciates that many young artists, especially Sergey Lazarev. - I do not mind if the live sing my songs. But what goes into the air - must be under control. And I'm sure otslushivayu. Finally, the "New Wave", but I heard versions of their songs steep only in the samples before the concert all the works involved. But I liked the many versions, the artist carefully treated at the source. Yuri Antonov "Slavonic Bazaar in Vitebsk" actor said he did not want their children to see them. - I do not support this trend. I do not want my children to be artists, musicians are ... There are a lot of good trades. Here my daughter is a very good profession - she's only human. Yuri Antonov said that driven analog devices for future studio from different countries. - Studio, which I had in my old house ceased to exist. A new not installed yet - now is the installation of new equipment. I'm a big fan of analog music. Two days ago, in Vitebsk was our show, and we we booked for analog control, for others, we do not work. Bought all the equipment for the studio at an auction in the U.S., it's waste is 50-60. I bought some expensive microphones for the same years. It's like antiques, but that the device is working all the major studios in the world. And analog control, I brought from England, and very pleased with it. Also to break through the wall, to bring them into the house. The result was a vacuum tube analog studio. It's the same with tools. I bought the guitar from the late 60s - early 70s is not going to get for the collection, but a good sound. I bought a 100-watt amplifier Fender 1966th Online shops sell the same date, we put them side by side and were surprised - how noble-sounding tube amp in this 1966! I do not compose in recent years - has swallowed me whole building a new home. This year, the construction is over. I do not have a few years to rest. Yuri Antonov said "show business news NEWSmusic.ru" his version of why the "Recording Company" Nikitin "not leave an updated discography. - It is not for me, and by the company "Nikitin". We agreed that he released his first album and a live DVD. Perhaps affected by the crisis in media sales, companies are suffering from it. We have released an album, to then produce DVD "Nikitin denied." As time passed, the contract. But there are other companies! But while producing nothing. When will the new studio, we record the new material. Actors do not like to see , renewed their old famous albums -. You know, we took it in a digital studio Then it was a novelty, progressive -. electronic drum machine and everything. Now, I copied 57 songs completely live sound! And the voice, even in a new re-recorded. And the old record? .. Well, maybe someone they stayed, and you hear a throw. Yuri Antonov still repeated the old thesis that "the new songs, and they will be saved." However, clarification, if it happens, will be removed. Ken Guru, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Photo Star

No comments:

Post a Comment