Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Dartz soloist solo album

In December began the Dartz singer Dmitry "Dee" Kurtzman recording a solo album. The picture is taken at home on an old tube TV equipment, vessels conducted and collected on sales. "This time I did not want a fuss - says" show business news NEWSmusic.ru »Dee - I just sit and live record a few new songs. A man with a guitar, nothing as little sound as possible, not concern for the. a I do not close the window -. can hear the tram rides studio and "good sound" I fed her, and after the recording of the album The Dartz "Proxima Parada" vowed not to the overlay and expensive equipment around when I appear in the basement .. where we had "Proxima", I begin to feel the feeling sick. Hopefully this is only temporary, but for now, this is the case. . "The Dartz, but it was not led by the principle of" as little as possible sound "specifically record on Dee made a tool called" dimra "- essentially a hybrid of the mandolin and guitar, all the" extra "strings away. But the results of the first meetings someone they do not like. "The result was extremely low fi. . 'M afraid, nor the public, nor I, nor unwilling minimalistic for such "The songs have been rewritten, and this time not without overdubs." I think I came into it with both feet - laughing Dee - If Allow at least an overlay can, then you are then not stop And most importantly - no restrictions. I have no problem to play any instrument, I I hear in my music. In short, the original concept and fail as a result, we have not become a man with a guitar and the "man with a guitar, and something else for 72 tracks," The album is not advertised, but in January 2011, on the eve of Old New Year is single with two new songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment