Monday, July 29, 2013

Pelagia: We have a lot to do with the present

To the surprise of many viewers, the 23-year-old singer Pelagia - a frequent participant sings in many rock festivals, however, and folk songs. True to submit their ethno-folk-rock. Be that as it may, light brown hair Pelagia - decoration such events: good looks, a regular manicure, beautiful clothes. Much credit for this belongs to the mother, the singer - Svetlana Khan. It is thanks to this woman Pelagia and became a star. - It is my wonderful mother also songs that we wrote and makes provision - approved "EC" Pelagia in Samara at the festival "Rock the Volga" - In fact, she is engaged as long, if not for our team , and for other artists. Public - a secret. But in any case, it turns out, that's her talent. Pelagia - decorative rock festivals: good looks, a regular manicure, nice clothes - even merit mom - As the song of the legendary Yankee Diaghilev "Nyurkina Song" sung? After all, it was her boyfriend. - Merit - yes, but my friends have never been. Was friends, but they were very similar. I myself saw Iancu, but when I was very young. I like their songs, but it's not really my thing. I'm not a rock chick! Yes, and do not want to rehash someone else. When it is done well, professionally, what is the point in a cover? Participated For all his creative life that you have in a series of competitions -. And won. Euro vision not? - NO! I do not know about this competition! Although over Petya Nalitch I was sick. We know him. I even went to his concert. He is a unique artist and a. Of some sort on the Russian stage Compliance with such jokes, humorous songs in a foreign language - do not nobody! When I got to know about his work, I realized: We have a lot in common. And the first thought that went through my head: "That would be a duet." I think the experiment is quite real. In any case, I think that Peter would not be against it. - Availability of original - is undisputed. But you - not mainstream. What is the secret of your great voice? - Very Save your ribbons and pull everyone else, so they do not create a draft in the room, do not give me ice cream and cold drinks. Nevertheless, of course, always cords in good shape. If two or three days, no concerts, sing at home. - What do you do in your spare time, creativity? - I love to read. Winter snowboarding. Hang out with friends. Mr. and privacy at the same time have ...

No comments:

Post a Comment