Sunday, July 28, 2013

Zemfira: I need a rest!

Zemfira recently gave an interview "before a long silence." - She spoke to the "invasion" of ten years ago and today. Is it coincidence? - That's what I came up with. In principle, the numbers and the data is not important to me, but then it turned out beautifully. (Zadumyvaetsya.) I just hoped that the performance will be better. Long time to prepare for it. Rehearsed'm ashamed to say how much. And yesterday, the return of Zavidova to Moscow, in a conversation with the musicians I lamented the fact that in the 13 years or at a festival I was not able to play as a solo performance. Also, I'm addicted to the sound and the sound of the festival, I have not submitted. And so much effort has been! Many samples! Musician to quickly lose their shape, they are as athletes, need constant training. - Do you coach? - Of course. - Who is your coach? - A Vocal Coach - professional woman and heavy-handed - what I want. I mean, demanding and not spare: the only way to get results. Have twice a week. Someone from the judge necessarily in your instrument. In general, the singers will have a proverb: - From concert to change the song arrangements "Happy is he a singer, a teacher, who is still alive.". "Spit" to some of the arrangements are different now. What makes a return to the old material? - I do not think that my songs were "sent me": You see, it's just pop music. And the arrangement - a designer. The work on the brain, a very exciting experience. With their help, I studied music and styles that appear more about the song, the song of another character. - I have a feeling that you and I "invasion" is not particularly rhymes. You're still acting on the "arrows", you have a fancy arrangements. And there - the bison from cans. - Recital - more and more. Each artist recital organic than in the festival. - About the song "Daisy" was going to ask: why do you say goodbye to her? - (Laughs) Oh, everything is clear - I can not draw on the text. Once we have successfully demonstrated the arrangement right - it worked for a while. But all the same in the three minutes when I sing it, I hated myself. And of course, waiting for the moment to stop singing. Well, I'm a girl? What player? - And with a new album, what's wrong? - I work. - Why double the transfer time of publication? - Error in planning. First we went on tour, "Twelve." I was very distracted from the album. The question of whether this was a mistake: The tour was short, but very bright, probably the best. I did it for the fans: if I am not an album, at least to play a concert. As a result, six months and thirteen concerts. First was the album. And instantly switch fails. - What do you want to switch? - (After a pause) What are you reading in the laptop when I came? - Your accusation fans on social networks. - Here is the answer that I need. I need silence. - Have you seriously offended them? - No, I was neither offended nor aggressive. These lines - they are very quiet. We as fans you care. I have an active fan-zone it. Driving us everywhere, they helped us a lot in the European tour We're close. And the relationship, like old lovers go through different stages. So that the last message is not addressed to a hypothetical mass of people - I know who I'm calling, and in this appeal, insist on respect and care for themselves. I felt a bias in their evaluations and discussions in the direction of something vulgar, not with creativity and for me. Felt something wanted to get away from the, to get things moving. Actually, I'm very close. Do not go not comment. And last month, several events happened. The premiere of "The last story of Rita," my performance with Queen, "Invasion" All three events were very important to me and, of course, start a discussion, and here I was angry.. that they discussed a dress or shape And it does not pay attention, for example, the music for the film That is, they are doing some media personalities, which I never wanted to be -... and they know very well it is clear that I never ordinary people claim not to argue with me that this is impossible, but what is the difference between average people and the fan, this is the last interview before a long silence -.?. again I resentment you. not even have the song "Money" is the line "I'm sick of hurting people." They violated a clash with the world -. Yes I lark, I wake up early and usually in a good mood - and on evening, it is likely that the outside world would really screw me (laughs). - I even thought that you defend not only himself, but the melody defend the newest songs are sharp, rhythmically. - No, I am not advocating everything written songs are what is written. I have right now is such a rhythm. I think this album is very lyrical phrases: no melodically and lyrically, and even dramatic. By the way, I do not consider myself a melodist. Melodist in my head - Paul McCartney. I'm really excited by the rhythms and riffs of the last few years. You can hear that are reflected in the new arrangements and, of course, is in the gallery. I am looking for a form of search, unconventional rhythms and original solutions. Russian music all so predictable, it's unbearable: all three of the drum pattern? Usually my new creative phase - the exact opposite of what it was before. I had a lot of piano and winds. It was perfect, and I ate. Then rest and decided to start to do something contrary. This coherent rhythms, riffs, guitar. In this country, for some reason, no one is playing riffs. But riffovaya music - it's very cool. Riffovuyu music - simple enough - said Choi. The reefs is something the animal as well as the rhythm. (Zamolkaet.) Hey, that's what I'm saying is - generally anyone interested? - I wonder now. If you tell more about the riffs again, no one they're all gone? And do not believe in a context where nothing happens to be bored for a long time? - I do not get bored, I tragically. That is my personal tragedy - not to work with. Russian music I do not listen very long. Watch for foreign contrast exactly. But with Meem play (Brian May - Queen guitarist -. Ed.). Well, what can I say? I, of course, give up. He's a very cool musicians, we do not. I do not know what our problem is and why it did not happen. - Maybe because for us rock culture - borrowing? - Yes, what is the rock culture? He is a very lyrical person of advanced age. During rehearsals constantly used the word gentle. No, it's just different. Deal in the subtlety of perception, musicality, talent. - Are you saying that our musicians lack the talent stupid? - I do not know. Been thinking a lot about it. But these two days with Brian big impression on me. Although it seems we have long been familiar, and I did not expect that I feel such strong feelings. Maybe old? I was so touched by his attitude towards Mercury. The first thing he showed me - his guitar. Can passionate astronomy and shows on the neck of his guitar Martin the planet. After the Sun, Mercury, Venus and the Earth is a planet - "Freddie". Person over 20 years old is dead, and he speaks in a whisper, to reflect with admiration, Freddie would not like or - that's love. In the Queen were all cool. Drummer wrote the song "Radio Gaga". Where, say, to be found in Russia as a drummer to write songs? Such songs? We have been happy when drummer hears nothing but drums. And when the drummer knows what song. Here is your answer to the question "context". - You have a new band again? - No, I have worked with the rhythm section for six years. With that said my persistence, trust them and that they want to play and I develop. - Since we are talking about the context, you will see yourself as a person capable of this context of change at the national level? Inspiration by example? - I do not think about it, I have my own problems. I am thrilled with sharp riffs and even concert production. I want to find a cool svetovika. Russian light - bad. You can see at a glance when you turn the power off sound and see the picture. I was hurt. The market svetovikov empty. I tried to someone two years svetoviki some rental offices are the days of disco and "Retro FM" to exist. And so the group was svetorezhisser, thinks art that comes with the concept, which helps during the concert song - in this country at all. In general I have to worry too much. I try to think through the whole concert. Put yourself in the viewer's mind and go with him all the way from the purchase of a ticket for the concert. What happens if you order online? How much more or less expensive to buy the box? Where is standing portals? I do not like stupid russian spitting habit made to the look of the scene, every few boxes, Technical garbage everywhere show kitchen interior, but it's ugly! - I have recently tried to go backstage Gallagher, peep, they have things work would not let me, said, "In the backstage can not." I was thrilled. We hang backstage everything. If I ask for clean backstage and not interfere, they take my desire for a mood or bitchiness. Generally I try to make the production, realization of their significance. I really want to move forward in the direction of the show, for me this is terribly interesting. - That's why you got the "invasion" of the helicopter? For the show? - Yes. I brought Sergey, handsome man, helicopter pilot. In flight, even offered to drive it. I prayed: "Take care of me, I sing now." But you know, so yesterday I played a set on the "invasion" that are willing, in the last month. And again in the morning thinking about Brian May Queen song I sang all 60th And in the end you know what I realized? What is the gift of another layer. So I do not know. I do not have such complex vocal songs. That this phenomenon is another benchmark, more than I do. - These things hurt, realize? - What offensive? This is my childhood idol. Although, maybe a little sad, because I never could. - In the message to the fans on social networks, you mentioned that "to work on yourself." What is it? - Let's acknowledge that the very few people, the first one. Each many afford, but can not bring myself to do: get up early, elementary school, elementary school does not fill up, do not be late. So, how would I tell me about it and do not open the personal secrets ... If I quit smoking, you will be a saint. No, I'm really worked up. Familiar anger management. - Are you afraid to open a secret? - Of course. Specifically, I can not find it necessary to share it. (Zadumyvaetsya.) Well, I have. According to its physical form - (Overlooking the ashtray with cigarette butts) And as with smoking is against this background? - (Thinking) If I quit smoking, you will be a saint. No, I'm really worked up. Familiar anger management. Do you learn to be a constant thirst. Put professional tasks. After all, many people achieved something calm. I can not calm down. - What way is anger management? - (Sadly) Not really. Unfortunately superuspehov not reached. Patience - this is what I want a raise. Although I sometimes think that I am very patient. That is, if I want something, I will not long endure. But the current patience would do well to learn. - What is the driving force of the internal processes? - The idea. I - sectarian. Committed to their profession. Obsessed. And I think this obsession is not simple enough to many of my colleagues. I am interested in everything in our process: backstage how to hang like a piano, which takes microphones guitar sound using the Mae Anne Lennox screens and drum machine from Massive Attack is synchronized decorate monitored. All I care. I want to try everything. And besides, you know what else? From the beginning of my success I long thought that I was way over rated. - Wow. And why you thought so? - Only a sober understanding. When listening to the praise of the other next eulogy, another flattering, I thought of what a wild overestimation. Then I realized that the revaluation just appeared to the "context" of which you have spoken are compared. And then I started to move in his profession as an octopus. Interested in everything. And here was the increase was because the possibilities are endless occupation. Until today I have a great experience. I - the support of the large amount of information, and I can share, if necessary. If anyone wants to know and hear. - How can you teach? - Teach what? I speak with many samples, I was an avid musician. We have a sound check - talk ... Them teach that? - The theory of rock music. - You have twice about rock music. No, it is clear that most of the people I think rock singer, and I'm struggling to understand why. For the most part I play rock for the past few years: fascinated, she decided to make a noise. At the same time realizing that it happen quickly. Why rock music is it? Because of the picture? - You're right - the concept is wrong. Maybe because we were only rock musician singer-songwriter? - I think this is related to the image. Anything that does not look like the magazine Cosmopolitan - a rock. In general, I am against reducing the size. Rock - just one of the styles. At home I have a collection of records, arranged in sections and also rock, but rock music I hear often at least as it sounds on vinyl nonwinning. Rock - music for a large audience. Rock is fun to play. But I prefer to listen to other music. Mostly at home I listen to vinyl black women. So that I - rock, disagree. I'm always of the same genre. - Then articulate way: you could teach music? - Teach where? Who can give me is a school with my reputation? Even if there is a madman who will remove the building, what I, the mother of his child? - And why not? I would her. - But you do not have children! (Laughs) I have a kindergarten in the garden, I often look at it from the window. Once I go there, I wanted to get a job as a music teacher, enables diploma. I came in the morning, was the manager is not there - it's never Directors at work - I was told "come in two hours," and two hours later I was already busy with the other. I do not think I would - as it is now (tousle hair) I went with the same hairstyle. - Teachers (Surprised) in kindergarten? - Well, do not boil! I've been thinking about the way music skills revealed at an early age. Imagine 30 kids in front of you, the younger group. C can test was characterized by elemental analysis, both responsive to the music in response to the reaction of the children are divided into groups determined. Anyone inclined to clap more - rhythmic group, give them a little drums and spoons. Try to sing other people, press the keys - a musical group. More - more. Rumor harmonic and melodic: can someone very easily play the melody, and anyone hears harmony. Those who are "harmonious" - companion, "melody" - Soloists. Those who do not respond - spoiled, distracted, - Send to dance! This is a very cursory description of the theory, but I'd be awfully interesting ever in the happy future, to put them into practice. I even made a sample list of music that I am familiar with the little man with the world of music, but it's obviously wildly different than in kindergarten (laughs). - And it is possible that not all nurseries have a single musical gifted child? - I think not. I think we have a right to identify capacity. But the kids do not give in music schools. This hopeless. Music schools closed as unnecessary, they are not. Survive only large projects such Gnesinka and school at the Conservatory. In Sweden, the general education program includes fingering - in first class you select the tool and the tenth play, like the saxophone. Music lessons and increased, it is an obvious thing. The man just keeps getting better. - You have not tried to bring the problem to the lack of music schools in a public council for discussion? - It must be socially active. I am not active. I can not imagine of a municipal council. No, actually, I kind of feel like I'm a social person am. I can not close my mouth when I interested, but for those who are strangers to me, I speak a little. I do not climb, because they do not want to be climbed with me. My childhood weigh too much attention. This is such a fun problem: my childhood do not like too much attention, and I managed to get a job, which had kept the center of attention to choose. - Continuing the theme of personal and public want to find out your nationality. You, for example, do not go to Abay? - To whom ...? - A monument to the poet Abai Kunanbaev few days had camped demonstrators. - You are talking about the sessions? I am not going to them. I have so much to do, so much trouble, I'm busy. And I have neither the power nor the right compromise. I watch it: a dvizhnyak, it was here. I have a studio in the "October" me "rain", and they are all like a chain broke, decided that the yard seventeenth year, and give love to me the idea of "revolutionaries." No, I have no friends. Not my style. I do not like the company. I have a person, Renata, I have enough. - My friend Frenchman following arguments: you fight someone for the freedom of women, and they are free, others were fighting not be slaves. To fight for freedom. - It is difficult to argue that in order to exercise and development have, of course, have some internal conflicts. In this case, it seems to me that not all people can find themselves. I found myself so long ago and so simple that I do not go there. Despite the fact that I have an opinion, of course. Of course, I do not know how the election fraud, and all. All the more so arrogant - because people are not only the fact of the forgery as the way it was angry. But on the other hand, we know that person is not the first day, and the conditions were similar. And above all, I had a choice between a time in my life: one year when I was allowed to vote for the first time. - Many liberal leaders were outraged public, the artists do not support the protest. - This is a private matter. What does indignant? There are politicians and public figures whose professional duty - to take part in such events. My professional duty - to go on stage. I'm not shocked that they do not go to my concerts? There are artists whose work sounds a social message. So, that's - I'm not. I - lyrical singers. I wrote many letters, and I answered them all, let me, please, alone. - I can understand why you are writing. Everyone thinks you're a rebel. - I can not really protest, but against the rules of most average coming "acceptable." And I like to think not about the company and about the man, his personality. I hate it when people come together, I do not know how big companies. I think that the most perfect form of communication -. Dialogue A desire to get the train - this is from a lack of itself. In short, I see what is happening, watch the news, but I was more interested in sports. Awfully like sports. I know about the sport so much, if you ask me now, I will call the top ten winners in each sport. Olympics for me at all ecumenical celebration. So many sports events, sometimes not enough time: you see Wimbledon, and in parallel there is the European Championships in Swimming World Championships in Athletics. I know everyone, everywhere to be sick for someone. In sports, I find something that is not in show business -. The fight Moreover, it's nice. Take a bath. You stand at the edge, beautiful, like predators. Or Sprint. Here they are, the eight finalists on their way to the launch of these four years. Before them, a few hundred yards. And everyone needs to the circumstances such that he made his best race. Well, in the last ten seconds. The highest concentration. The idea is to overcome. About the triumph of the spirit. - And about the lack of thought. - What are you, a lot of it! And what a drama! He has a hundred meters four years he that went, and made a false start, and it will run removed from the race - those are the rules - and he can be with tears in his eyes. Every morning I start browsing "Euro Sport" and "Sport-Express". Sports - that's what me the rest He calms me. - Not understanding how people involved finely intellectual sports organization, to write lyrics and music to get. - You know just do not understand and do not like sports, carefree bird. It's about work, about patience, about the spirit. I conclude. About Words and Music: I silently read another duck - that "finish, to make music and to act in a film school." Tell me where the journalists take it? - I will try to unravel the nature of the hearing. The new record is, but in the movie credits Zemfira Ramazanova Renata Litvinova "The Last Tale Rita" listed as a producer. - Well, I do not consider myself a filmmaker, although many people are involved, because they are all the same, we have: not professional, very little obsessed. I helped her - a sound synchronous noise. Also used to take food to the site! If the manufacturer - the one you bring it to an end, I certainly helps producer. - You read the script and somehow entered the history of writing music? - No, the script is on the go. I have not had the chance to work as we want. From inside the process of creating a movie Installation, I received three months before the film's release, and had to work very quickly. Renata also another way: it is systematic and I thought, and she - a woman hurry. There is another way: you have time to hold on to the tails of these impulses and try to catch up. We are very different. And everything that is not like you, you admire, because you do not know how it is. And the project was also a triumph of the spirit, of the will and struggle. Renata is really not the same as it is at present the majority, it is much deeper, stronger and smarter. And those who wish to allow them to understand, they can be seen in the film. - Your consistency and plausibility hinder or help? - How can it get in the way? I like consistency. I love the analysis, logic. - Have a plan for the next five years? - Five - too cool. No, not yet. - Plan for two years? - The album, tour. I think that in the next round, I get "extortion" and production to the next level shows. - A personal objectives? - Yes, but I will not talk about it in an interview. - You once said that almost no one to communicate. It is true that? And you okay? - It is best for me, of course. Most comfortable. - How much can you spend alone? - You bet. - The month you? - Easy. - What is the greatest amount of time you spend alone? - How much can I order to be alone? (Laughs) I do not remember. But even one day of happiness for me. - And to sit with friends, drink, chat? - No, I have no friends. Not my style. I do not like the company. I have a person, Renata, I have enough. It is a diverse, interesting - I think it's better than the company. And I believe that it is never boring. I have a group, we are very close ally. I have a family, although it faded in recent years. There is one teacher. Is there a doctor. I also have a coach squash. Treated me well in my local supermarket! We smile at each other vendors (laughs). That's a lot. I doubt that you need more. (Zadumyvaetsya.) In fact, the most comfortable place in my life -. A scene Where I feel most natural. No matter where this scene. What city It does not matter, it is the audience in the hall or not. This is my place, my environment. I appear on it and feel a peace, a feeling that. "Everything in place", I explore the space and establish to begin Sometimes I have a wonderful five hours soundcheck, look with a wonderful sound, and then worse gigs. - The reaction of the public is important to you? - Of course, important. Approved. Clapped. Sing with you. I'm happy when they're happy. - And you do not accidentally artistic dreams nightmares - when the public is indifferent and looks at you blankly? - Cut! But I have a different nightmare. Dream for 10 years, about once a year, I'm singing on the stage, and people go out of the room. It is so horrible that it's nothing worse than this can not be, leave my opinion. - This is one of your worst fears? - Probably one of the most important. I do not know if it (laughs) admit. For me at all relationship with the public - a complex question. I think sometimes, but that is not normal, the other is everything smoother, less painful. It would seem strange people, but I really think that this is - "my" for over 10 years. I'm with them almost no distance. And I can not understand your attitude to them. Sometimes they even allow such familiarity, I think, "Well, where is it?" Then I guess it was my fault that the reduced distance. Generally not decide for themselves, that's what. The cause of this dependence - What do you depend on? - I can not stop. I played for a long time - but not impossible. That's all the time I start to look for some reason - "The album and throw" - but in reality I just can not handle it. I like myself with a cigarette. (Sighs) Yes, I will fight. I like to deal with dependencies. In order to overcome difficulties. (Silent Moment.) Really funny that we have on the background of my statement that I was not to talk to anyone and do not speak out publicly for two hours we sit and talk, are right - True. I am very grateful, and I'm flattered that I was the exception. - Yes, what "gratitude" and what is "flattering"? I promised. And I decided: I'm going to give this interview, and that - everything. This is the last interview before a long silence. Fans also a little too far right: I sucked with the album. So I will work. In silence. colta.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment