Saturday, August 31, 2013

Aigi Alex: I was not invited to the academic staff,

Violinist and composer, leader of the group "4` 33 `` "Aigi Alex talked about his work" bug -. Singing "- About the song" Bow - singing "you are in years. - Yes, more than five years ago, I took the case - says "Kommersant" composer. - When I started, my father was still alive and listen to one of the first options. Foundation was laid at a concert in December 2004, "The Russian avant-garde and new academic space." Then he sang the Vocalconsort The Pocket Symphony Nazar Kozhukhar but wrote an essay for the Pokrovsky Ensemble, under her voice. Alex Aigi - What shape is the product? Cycle, the suite? How is it structured? - I do not know, I find it hard to give him a name. "Bow - singing" - this is a great product, which consists of individual small fragments. I think that at the end of lines in something continuous, but there is no single through development. - Do you have the elements of folk music? - No, I did not have this problem. This cycle - variations on folk themes of the peoples of the Volga region, and there are songs from different nations - Mari, Udmurt, Tatar, Chuvash. But the father never wrote what song are the people. I do not know why he has to change the material and how. Perhaps to seep further the work of some folk elements, and because I'm now working on the music for the Chuvash stories for audio books, and there are intentionally use Chuvash folklore. - Before folklore in his works? - Of course. Our first ride of 1996 and 1997, with the group "not that" There are a lot of Russian folklore recorded. Then a long time I was not involved. Later I returned to folklore, when he was hired in music for film. - And the poems addressed before? - No, in my opinion, this is the first experience of this kind, not including youth and student organizations activities. But not the last! - There are already concrete plans? - Are for serious music concerts, but I've already asked for a film, writing a song for the text. I was curious. True, the words that I did not like, and at my request they changed three times, and then I'm finished writing something yourself. I ended up having all of two pop-rock songs. Her ensemble performs "4` 33 ``, "and sing Christmas Olga. On the other Belgian film about the Holocaust, I used the lyrics of his father, this is a serious orchestra, classical singers sing in French. - By the way, it's happening now with your academic work of the musicians performed in the halls? And if you do such a thing? - Very rare. I was not invited to the academic staff, and academic musicians the music, not too much. When I once gave someone her some music they play as an ensemble Opus Posth Tatyana Grindenko. But in general, everyone is doing what he can. Of course, when I was offered to write something, I would have written, and just like the table I do not write - not interested. I better write the music for his group, and I'm going to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment