Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kate Gordon changed advise stritreysera "Ranetok"

Soloist for a bottle of wine, "Blonde Rock» clear that Sergei Zhorin not an animal, as it was before. Criminal proceedings against journalists this spring and soloist rock band "Blonde Rock» Catherine Gordon, for insulting the producers of "Ranetki" Sergei Milnichenko, suddenly turned to her abrupt change in his personal life. At the first hearing Catherine always accompanied her civilian husband Victor - known Moscow street racing, play online funny nicknames Nosarik (Nosey Ochkarik). And during one of the interviews she even said that his daughter brings from a previous marriage and she will adopt her. Lately, however, no longer see Victor in court, along with Catherine. A few days ago it was announced that singer "Blonde Rock». Secretly married lawyer Sergei Zhorin, representing the interests of the study Milnichenko and tried his best to make it the most severe punishment - Mutual sympathy we Katya was a long time ago - added Sergey Zhorin. - But it is attenuated by our judicial disputes. Then Kate met Milnichenko, and they agreed that we end the matter peacefully. How to quit - was not clear. It was possible to drop the charges Milnichenko. But in this case, he risked that Kate seek rehabilitation and in particular the reimbursement to a lawyer. This option will not suit him. There was another option - to conclude the agreement. But he again did not fit Katja. In this case it was assumed that they would be held criminally responsible, as it was with Kirkorov. Unfortunately, there is no other option was to close the case. Discuss and solve this problem once I asked Kate in a cafe "Michelle", not far from my house. We have long argued, but no effect and did not come. We got stopped. Then we decided to take a diplomatic move - a bottle of wine every job and try for hours on the case and forgot to speak about abstract topics. But we're so busy trying to communicate, to discuss the issues of the day and never returned. We learned a lot of fun. Kate told the court that I am the embodiment of all evil, which can be in a person. I wrote about all sorts of nasty things about the Internet, calling me "Obzhorinym." And it turned out that I am. Not quite animal, not quite bydlan as they thought I was, that's very interesting for me As a result, we had a mutual attraction, which culminated in a strong sense. And from that day Katya and I are inseparable. A few days later went to the courthouse and married Cheremushkinskiy. Yes, submit a marriage no less than a month to get an application. But we are asked to register with us immediately. Referring to the law, I told employees registrar, we have a legitimate reason for this (such as bases, pregnant bride, the groom's extended business trip, a serious illness or loss of life to be one of the pair - MF). And we agreed. It was like a miracle as our meeting. Particularly interesting is that we have not decided how to proceed with the criminal case. Now we are leaving for a vacation abroad. And on the next attempt will not be easy. - No need to catch, in this story, not looking - probably the possible questions Catherine Gordon. - I have no one, no one. My personal relationship with my former husband in early summer ended. A personal relationship with Sergei began a month later. Maybe subconsciously I liked it before. But I could not sympathetic man, the seal 6 months my brain on trial. I looked at him with different eyes, if all this legal nonsense left behind. And I realized that it was very interesting people. No, my marriage with Sergey not pursue profit. When I think of the men who are trying to organize my life had problems were married, I was a car marriages. And I have only a marriage (with TV host Alexander Gordon - MF). Yes, Sergei, like my husband now does not speak against me in court and is forced to take up the challenge. But the case does not even stop. There was talk as well. We are waiting for the entry into force of amendments to the Criminal Code, which our President Medvedev - but thanks to him! - Recently introduced government. If accepted stop would a crime is a crime, and the charges against me will be closed automatically. Milnichenko and have not had the feeling that we have to cheat a little, I initially insisted immediately tell him. The truth about our relationship with Sergei Together we will whinny. Milnichenko suggested that the group "Ranetki" sung at our wedding. I now come to the "Ranetki" with an incredible positive belong. I think they played a very steep part of my life. How will the court - I have the drum. Since some meetings, I miss, I can run the risk of losing a criminal case before the President of the amendment effective. Also, I have Sergei suggested: "If you want, you want to lose me?". I understand that someone probably hard to believe that between the people so suddenly flare feelings. I myself am a very rational person. Tell me about a month ago - I would not believe it and thought it was nonsense. But now I have realized that it is really so. And we immediately went to the registrar - there's nothing wrong with that. I married for the first time soon. I think if you find the people to each other, for all my life, and they have a common desire to have a family, do not wait ten years. Sometimes just a day. I hope that someone will look at our history, to denigrate in any good light and feel as if someone is not trying. Mikhail Filimonov "Express newspaper»

No comments:

Post a Comment