Thursday, August 29, 2013

Alexander Gradsky writes his version of romance

Alexander Gradsky currently working on the songs of the album. Recording records on the first recording studio "Mosfilm" instead, and accompanied the artist National Academic Folk Orchestra of Russia named. Osipova. The collection is so popular songs like "Shine, Shine, My Star", "Two Guitars", "Long Road", "Coachman, do not ride," etc. "We just interpret their little differently. Every musician makes his version ... it's kind of turned my interpretation of these works, - said Alexander Gradsky correspondent "Mosfilm" -. We collect two versions of the CD - one for my student Irina Burmistrova, and the second -. for me I am for a long time to go release an album with the Russian romance, because we were the only live recordings, and now decided to make a studio recording studios in the country. "After the musician, he expects his CD at the end of this year or early release next.

No comments:

Post a Comment