Friday, August 30, 2013

"The Time Machine" and let you think about the album

Joint concert of "The Time Machine" and "Resurrection" takes place in Crocus City Hall on 23 March. The first part is "voskresentsy" run in the second - "engineer", but members of both groups will occasionally sing on stage go along, play along with colleagues, reported Intermedia. Andrei Makarevich This is the only concert "Cars" for the first half of the year - all the musicians on his sabbatical and pursue their own projects. However, parallel to write songs for the next album, "The Time Machine". "We have a group ... but in reality we do not have a break, I think some of the new songs, so I hope that the guys themselves are also some new songs, - said Andrei Makarevich -. I have the feeling that we miss each other a few more, and then we meet to new musical ideas, share came ... I really hope that this happens some "Alexander Kutikov uses vacation to work on a solo album." I already fully prepared six songs, and now we are starting it with a group of split "nuance", but beyond that, I recently gave Andrei Makarevich three new theme song for the new album "Machines". Which I hope they come . "

No comments:

Post a Comment