Friday, August 30, 2013

Kutikov celebrate the anniversary throughout the year

Bassist "The Time Machine" Alexander Kutikov 13th His 60th april Birthday celebration. The musician is not to keep noisy celebrations. "On that day I will not celebrate in any way, - said Alexander Kutikov -. I think we just sit at home with his wife and three of my daughter Maybe I'll take some time off later -. Least an anniversary, the year be celebrated. But on April 20, after a week, I'll be glad to see everyone on this with the "nuances" concert at the FM Club. This is a very small area, so the purchase of the ticket should be hurry. But I wanted to express to talk in such an informal, almost family atmosphere. "The concert was called" after the first 60. " Now, while "Time Machine" to work on holidays, still hero of the day with the "nuances" of the songs for her third solo album, according to Intermedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment