Sunday, August 25, 2013

BG: Let a number of "Buranovskie grandmothers" and Tchaikovsky?

Boris Grebenshikov admitted that was due to its environment, as it is now. As part of the anniversary tour "4000 Years" group "Aquarium", came on 21 May in Voronezh. Before the concert, Boris Grebenshikov spoke to reporters at the "Phoenix". - "Aquarium" 40 You felt a new phase in the work? - Do you think that the phases are measured in tens of years? I have nothing to do with this date. We are not in the Soviet Union, five-year plans to measure everything. - But there is a feeling that draw from that country ... - Yes. - Boris, how do you feel in today's Russia? - Strange. Until we open the border, and while the freedom of information, what is, and such an order, the time when the opposition with a bottle of something fun to discuss third of people is ... While we are the way we live now live, we have nothing to complain about. A sphere we will go further. He was baptized before Prince Vladimir Rus. We have Russian chanson - a popular form of life. And so it went. But against this action and the mass of the other. - Do you like "Buranovskie grandmother" who will be present at the "Euro Vision" in Russia? - If we say that the "Euro Vision" will be our country "Buranovskie grandmother", then all the polls, we're crazy represent, let us be off to the hospital and evacuated. They think it's the music? Let a series of "Buranovskie grandmothers" and Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. You do not want? Why talk about it then! Yesterday I was at the filming of "Buranovskie grandmothers." I sincerely believe that these wonderful women are treated the best, and that the most prudent approach, they promote deserve. And even though they have more money ... I'm all for it. But do not tell us that the "Euro Vision" - the music! Boris Grebenshikov in Voronezh - you've been in rock music guru place. We are all about lying, power lie ... Whom to believe? - In his heart, there is no one to trust. Of course there are the laws of nature, of which we have heard. But there is no certainty that what we know - it is in reality. But billions of people out of it, and somehow survived. And believe something and not nothing. I have not even a single person who would like to believe the authorities. If it in your mind. So I think it is better to rely on the heart. - Recently, bankers enthusiastic rock music. Sberbank has supported the festival "Red Rocks", another bank placed online report of the concert ... What is it? To a new audience, the loans will take to accomplish? - You answered your own question ... - Boris, you - a deep person. We listen to you, you feel somewhere in the misty dawn of youth. In your life there are people who? Community in which you are like a little boy - A lot of people that I hear. Any person who is a kind of knowledge knows more than I do, for me is the absolute authority. The simplest example of stupid. My car broke down, I took it in for repair, and I avtomonter says what happened to her. I'm going to absorb it as the absolute truth. - Yury Shevchuk, in a recent interview said that he feels has become the word mean in Russia. You feel it somehow? - I believe that Yura was any better? No, I do not know what kind of company law lives. But for me, this word meant then what it means now. - This year, you have agreed to participate in the "invasion", and before that 10 years not to participate. Something has changed? - This year we made a conscious decision - see the "Aquarium" from all sides, as can be in several places, cities, etc., so that people have seen and heard. A sacrifice on our part, because instead of playing shows, we could sit in the studio and do something new. We have done really nothing new. No sooner said than done. We think so, so we fit in all the festivals. - Are you interested in the creativity of your daughter Alice and son Grebenschikova DJ Gleb? - Interests. I have four children, and I'm interested in their music, in the sense that I am glad that they have to do something. How can interested creativity? Carefully otsmatrivat that Alisa does? I can not. If I do not I do, then I'll begin to be interested in children's creativity. - And you did Alice go to parents conferences? - A few times it was. But not for parents' evenings, and on something together. There ... I was forced to sing. - In an interview you said that rock and roll rate due to intrinsic goodness. And several of these criteria? - This happens when the heart unrestrained no particular reason crazy luck. - You said that you just have to trust his heart. And how hear my heart? - For my part, it would be absurd to assume that I answer this question when trying mankind millennia to answer them, and I can not. - You said that none of the young do not have the right to help in some way. Viktor Tsoi but you have also helped ... - Victor Tsoi - genius ... Czyz also a genius, and one other thing that he did with his gift of a little weird. He is without doubt a genius - a beautiful, great musician, but I did not help. I told him that I need to move to St. Petersburg. Perhaps I have killed him so. Maybe if he was on the ground or in Kharkiv, it would be better. - Someone helped you? - The Lord God. - And of the people? Or would you like to possess? - I alone can not do anything, and I would not for anything. The whole time I talk to a lot of people I love, which is likely to relate well to me. All the people I've ever spoken to has always supported me, helped criticized. The whole time, I felt that everything I was not in vain. I owe a lot of people that I started to do something. I went and said, ". Letter" So all the "Aquarium" has, I owe it to the people I have spoken in the course of a lifetime. - How about the criticism? - Criticism should be constructive. When a man comes along and says: "You are g ..." Of course, the criticism, but nothing good I can not stand out. And when people say, I think, here, here and here have something wrong, and nothing you on your guard, put mainly, I heard. - Continue to draw? - I have 6 pictures at work, and in the fall will be an exhibition. - When you draw with bear any pictures? - When I went to the easel, then I would definitely upekli Durkee. I get home, 2-3 days per month I'm home, I wake up and do something about it. Working - You hear a lot of music, old and new, share it in the "balloon". How do you keep the direct perception of this encounter? - What else? - Boris, you said that you have to be a full schedule, 2-3 days per month at home. I do not want to give up everything and live for yourself? - It is with this reasoning, I live the way I live. And so I dropped everything and live for themselves. And good luck, I can not imagine, because I only do what I want. - A physical body is not too bad? - The fact that it still says walking, moving, is obliged to do what - it's a miracle ... I'm proud of him and admire. I know people who have died of the half. - Are you happy? - My happiness is not even interested. I do what I want - it's much more. Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» photos

No comments:

Post a Comment