Thursday, November 22, 2012

BG: I do not know who I am, but not intelligent

Head of the "Aquarium" Boris Grebenshikov tabloids was almost buried alive. Wrote about everything - and major heart surgery, and the fact that most of the musicians performed on a stretcher from the last concert. - How are you, Boris? - Conclusions of my health you can do yourself, looked at me. We play as big concerts, as before, so my health is good, - the musician says, "Arguments and Facts". - In general, I believe deeply indecent when a man talks about his wounds. It is difficult, James Bond, says imagine, "Something I've played sciatica." I am afraid that after such statements is the next movie about the 007 come nobody. "I do not intellectuals" - Why did you never clearly expressed their citizenship, for example, about what happens in the country? - Most of the album "Navigator" and "Snow Lion" I wrote while sitting in a dilapidated wooden hut in a remote village. And I can say that no one in this political wilderness processes were interesting. Interested in the simple things - for example, whether the oil is brought to the store. Policies are only interested in the people of Moscow. Capital - a city in which everyone thinks that the policy - which is important. Whatever happens in the country, say the intellectuals "bad" - but listened to many of your voice. And you say something ... - I had a friend who wrote while studying at the institute, somewhere in the vast expanse of St. Petersburg, in large letters, the word "freedom" and was in jail for it. I do not question his excellent motivation. But I have one question: Who needs it? Such actions change anything, does not improve, you are unable to make things worse. - But you have "nerve" generation sensitive to negative social trends. - "Nervous" society needs. If they do not, they rot alive. I think that in Russia, which is the function of intellectuals. Whatever happens in the country, say the intellectuals, "Everything is bad." - You feel this class is not added? - No way. I do not know who I am, but not intellectually. I react differently - behave naturally. Namely, do my thing, which for me is, there is nobody. Surkov - Many people wonder: Why did you go to Vladislav Surkov, the Kremlin? Her colleague Yuri Shevchuk told you that after the meeting with Surkov you "enlightened to blindness." - I'm not just talking about it ... Since I was previously familiar with Vladislav, to see to that everyone loves to discuss (especially those who were not there), there was only one: Surkov has expressed grief over the fact that the radio and television dominance of bad taste. Was the most important question: guys, if any of you really want to do something, we can try to help you. As we learned from the call, the Kremlin does not push me on radio and television, because if pressed, in turn require some settings from the Kremlin. But "bite" some time in the mass media possible. So it was a question that we are trying, radio and television have at least a little better. I was at the time, his radio program. But most of the musicians who were at the meeting, with the exception of cable and the glory Butusov, said: "What we have to pay?" EVERYTHING! Goodbye, culture! 'Sick' prose - She confessed to me once that stopped just to read the book. It was an irony? - Talk to me, is always the risk that the fact that I put the ironic. Perhaps at this moment I have not read anything. Now, torn between Robert van Gulik, Agatha Christie and Woodhouse. I read all of them for the third time and opens up new dimensions. - But Russian classics you do not complain? I mean, first and foremost, Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky? - It is impossible to admire the technique and Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, Chekhov, and even because of course - they are writers from God. But the building itself, such as the novel "The Brothers Karamazov" offends my sense of beauty curves all storylines. Tolstoy's book cause I have a response: "Dear Mother, and the great talent has been spent on this garbage" He came with the dolls that move in their books, and they behave like people, with a small "but" in his world there is no God. He is God - a "Deus Ex Machina" (Latin "deus ex machina" - the sudden appearance on the stage of the deities to bring to a head) that are not even there. I think that the Russian writer, writing as voyeurs, spying for injuries and as good journalists only what sells better. The more crime, horror, misery and dark thoughts, the better novel. If the novel seems a happy person, it means that this prose is imperfect. And in this sense, unfortunately, almost all Russian literature still came from "The Overcoat" by Gogol.

No comments:

Post a Comment