Monday, November 26, 2012

Boris Grebenshikov: "I rejected the role of Jesus Christ!"

At a meeting with journalists Grebenshikov came in a rented white "Lincoln." Politely said hello to everyone and charged the current exceptional relaxation. For many years, the rock legend enjoys philosophy and even friendship with the famous Indian philosopher, poet and composer Sri Chinmoy received from those in the past year, his new spiritual name - Purushottama, which means Purushottam We "soul bird in the heart of the sky." also played at weddings - Boris, on Sunday you have time to give a concert in Kiev club, asks, "KP-Kyiv". Do you like to play in places where it's not a huge audience? - The Pub always play nice. I would say that in general the group was created to play in pubs. - Yes, but you are at the beginning of career singing in restaurants. This is something other than a pub ... - When we sing in restaurants, were the people who had the misfortune to be there, to the fact that we played set. We had no music for fun. Not the music that is easy to chew. We also played at weddings. For this reason, had some bad guests leave the room. Even at his own wedding, I played. "Leningrad" I do not like - you are in a bad mood? What requirements do you have for the organizers? - The main thing is that a bottle of mineral water was. That's all. Also internet access is not required, although desirable. I'm not picky. And of course, technical rider. With it you can see on my website. - And you are an active presence on the Internet? You may even have your own blog? - No, I do not have a blog. There is simply no need for it. All that I will say, I say in my songs. Or in person with the people. - How do you feel about the abuse in songs such as the group "Leningrad"? - The music I almost do not know. What I heard - I do not know how. And in the words of the wise people have long noticed that the people on the mat, where he does not fall back to the vocabulary. I repair work, they pushed it only mat. But they honestly do not know of other words. So I do not know why to use Tears for Fears such language. It may, with the theological education, he opted for the people in the language to speak. I do not believe it. Lack of words - What are you still interested in my life, but the music and meditation? - You know, I have a lot that is interesting, and if I am to the list, it will take an hour. - If you want to release a new album? - It's a mystery to me, because we are not going to record a new album. I'm not suicidal, running in the morning - now you lead a healthy lifestyle? Smoking: Whether running around in the morning? - I'm not suicidal, running in the morning. I've had enough of meditation. Almost every day I try to deal with them. And the bad habits I've had enough. - Have you ever told someone that you do not make music for a living? - I did not say it, and I knew. But many have said, including the parents. I stopped to listen, and they deserve. I'm not suicidal, running in the morning - you once played with Sergei Kuryokhin in "2 Captain 2", you have any other suggestions? - I'm not interested in the movies because it wonderful actors who play a lot better than I have done. Harry Potter, for example. I do not think I compete with them. Once I completed the offer to act in a film, but after I was offered the role of Jesus Christ, I have decided that I probably need to bind to the movies. I thought this would be the overlap. - Where do you live now? - And now I live in St. Petersburg. With her family and children. True to go, all together, we are a very rare, even on holidays, because it's impossible. - Boris, who or what is your source of wisdom? Others see you as a wise man - In the world there are many smart people. And I love to repeat the words of the wise, so all think I'm too smart. I'm on my own adds nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment