Friday, November 30, 2012

Andrey Makarevich will of the Board of Directors in channel

Leader of the "Time Machine" Andrei Makarevich can officially. The other day his appointment was proposed by the board of directors of the first channel. "MK" said a well-known rock musicians, that's true. - Yes, I have such an offer. - So are you willing to accept? - Prior approval I gave. - And what did you set conditions? Their rights and responsibilities? - While I do not know anything. Here's how to participate in it, so tell all and. All I know is that the board will meet twice a year. It hears the report of the Director General on the work done. And we, the members express their wishes, criticism, take a work plan for the next year or not to approve, adjust and pay completion. - And are you interested in? They are not there as a wedding there a general question? - I hope not, especially as the general does not even think that way. Still, in my opinion, the work is very demanding. So I'm willing to participate. Andrei Makarevich Recall that recently Andrei Makarevich a meeting between President Dmitry Medvedev with leading rock musicians of the country has taken, personally selected Makarevich.

No comments:

Post a Comment