Saturday, November 24, 2012

BG: I ate the drug, more than any of the musicians

In Kiev, Boris Grebenshikov flew a benefit concert at the National Opera and Ballet Theatre on 14 October proanonsiroval. Part of this idea Korostishevskaya boarding school for children with mental illness will be donated. To the Editor "FACTS" Boris came 15 minutes before the start of the straight line. With great interest and knowledge of the case considered luxurious collection of figures "Lladro" in the office of the chief editor Alexander Shvets and then took a seat in the office phone and began to communicate with readers. - What are you doing besides music like? - I love making radio, traveling, reading books. Agatha Christie would have read five or six times again. Boris Grebenshikov - Keep in mind that you will be shocked when they first met, the country? - From the frying pan into the fire. Immediately, I was in New York! It was in 1987. I read a lot (by the way, in English), so it was up to date, looks like America. But I was by the fact that the trees beat hanging lights, and they will be in the evening light. And in London, I was on the day after the terrorist attacks in the subway. - You acquire property on a cordon would not? - If someone gave me the money to buy this property, learned. I can not let myself do not buy a room in St. Petersburg! Right now I do not have enough money for it. - When the phone rings suddenly, you answer, and then go on stage? - Calls on the cell phone turned off a few years ago. If I call the right person, I have to call back. And will run for the phone, thank you, it's not mine. - What other inventions of mankind, you have excluded from our daily life? - TV. And happy. - Where did you get information? - If I want to know something, I can get on the internet, or read a book. - What was your relationship with the singer of "Alice" Bones Kinchev? - Very decent. Kostya - a good man, he and I often drank together. All this continues to this day. The last time I saw him two years ago. - You always have a drink just good people? - With bad people drink - harm your health. I never drink to the poor. - Drink With Shevchuk? - I do not remember ... To Yura treated well, not necessarily to drink it. - Boris, and you have decisive in the situation? - No! Even when I was fired, the Komsomol, I was sad and a half ago. Then I realized that I was released was released. And even happy. - I do not want to change the world? - God forbid .. Change the world can only be a person who does not understand. Sages tell us that the world perceives people is a direct reflection of his inner being. There is nothing inside, that was not a reflection on the outside! If any of us look at the world, he only sees what. Already in his heart If you do not like something in the world, it means that something is wrong in your heart. There is always a chance to get better. / - What would you like to change in yourself? - To answer this question, it is necessary that-a-ak to get in depth psychology. - And if you do not dig deep? Maybe drink I hear? - I give up smoking if I want it. And while I like to smoke. - Drugs had to try it, too? - I "not to try," I ate, I think, more drugs than any of the rock musicians. So I know it intimately close. All the "good" that can get from them, the experience for themselves. You do not need me now. The same thing happened with alcohol. - You are talking quietly, and after all of the elements from this abyss? - Can not get that with a weak body. I was very happy, I was strong. Just picked it up and threw it away. - What is the secret of your creative longevity? - "Aquarium" is 36 years, because we are still interested in what we do. - How are the new songs is born? - I'm afraid to think about it because it's like love: you begin to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of a girl in love with, and it will stop, please. - Some of your colleagues sit around me at the piano, from 09.00 to 06.00 and call it a professional approach. - Yes? Well done! So I'm not a professional, but just an amateur. I'm a man without a job. And not to seek it. LATE! As in the theory of Indian psychology, human life is divided into four stages. First - training and habituation is used in the world, and the second - the period of the landlord, if he creates capital, to build a house with children. With the start of the third stage, he realizes that it's done and said, "Goodbye. Assuming you and I'm going into the woods." And 25 years of sitting in the woods - say, 50 to 75 years - and thinking. Fourth stage - that is, when he learned from God, and he has nothing. Now I am at the beginning of the third stage, and I did not need. - No fool like an old fool - do not you? - Man - this is not the penis, and the internal properties. The strength and reliability. - How will you celebrate the anniversary? - Dumped In India! The last 20 years have a birthday away from home - abroad. - A man made? - What is "folly"? - Well, let us to the beloved on the roof to the fifth floor to get ... - I am likely to fall. And for me, is my life, until the road. - So life once again not take the risk? - How not to take the risk? Married! (Smeyas.) And more than once. I think it is not necessary to reveal to others, or their lives. If I were a woman, I would not admit that for me, a young man risked his life. - Grandson visit? - I saw only once, because I was wrapped up in the world, and he sits in the suburbs with her mother. - Not so long ago, Alice posed nude for "Playboy". You would not mind? - You do not have father's blessing. It's up to her, her body, he wants to leave him and does. I saw the magazine, but not rigid. - And what do you smell childhood? - Strong problem. Perhaps this is some smell of fried potatoes on the smell of dried violets. I grew up in a moderately flat share.

No comments:

Post a Comment