Friday, November 30, 2012

Andrei Makarevich ended the "Tasty Movie"

Andrei Makarevich finished the book "Tasty movie." The author analyzed 50 Soviet films with culinary point of view: what, how and why to eat it. The book has already been printed, and on 23 May at Cinema Club "Eldar" his presentation planned. "It turned out, in my opinion, very funny - says Intermedia leader of the" Time Machine "- I understand why the release was delayed so long. The fact that illustrated the book with footage from old films, and these films . now not in very good condition so I had a very big, to work hard to get these shots look acceptable from the perspective of modern ideas about printing "Andrei Makarevich is not the only literary work Makarevich, is preparing to leave -. early spring, he wrote the story, and is now published, "The story a little -. I did not author the main forms When you publish in book form - it will not even book and brochure So now I think about. order in which they are located, it is what it costs. "Eve's apple." - I will not say, and you will be interested. "

No comments:

Post a Comment