Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BG nude daughter to star in the film

This summer, Alice Grebenshikov was a three-week Acting course at London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts. Very soon - in October and November of this year - is on the wide screen film "Vanya," in which Alice put naked to be released. - Here I first posed nude - Alice confesses Grebenshchikov. - And I liked the atmosphere that existed at that time on the set. I could say: "Well, let all those extra people will come." And unconditionally. It was like a scene: I'm in a dance Zaprygivayem on the window ledge, tearing clothes. So took during filming in the room - everything was fine. But then the same scene had to shoot from the outside. That's the whole team, and I'm in a window inside. That's when all were glad that in the next house, was on the second floor of the police station ... I must say, I was just by what happens stunned. But I am convinced that the topless scene is quite small, only a few seconds. I believe him. And after a while they gave me to see the promo video, and there's so much air time! In detail! And even bigger and better, and far away, and to the utmost, and the general plan - a lot. The question of "Morning", whether it was psychologically difficult to undress in the frame, reflecting Alice: -: with no children, while I was still slim and beautiful reeds, I undress me better In fact, I have a serious argument a minimum of himself now. Boris Grebenshikov long not to talk about his daughter: - The fact that I have a father, not a long time, no one in this world knows. This fact was exaggerating journalists when I appeared in the film "American." For example, I know that many people love me after the show, "Ondine". And who is Boris Grebenshikov - they are of little importance, even if the name Grebenshikov held in the credits, nothing to say. Of course, many interesting for Alice Boris Grebenshikov are just creative people or more? She knows his songs by heart? Sing? - I am in the mood, I listen to the BS and think is, "God, how could he write!" Heaven on a chain, but had broken links ... "As is well said, but there are other times when I do not understand it! Songs. Honestly I do not know anything about his work, not a single song, and then I can not see myself as a big fan of" Aquarium. "I think , you know this man? He is untouchable and live in his world. This is what I do for him only rat race. ostuplyus And if I, it will be my fault, not Boris Grebenshikov.

No comments:

Post a Comment