Sunday, November 25, 2012

BG: "All I want to say, I say in the song"

We are used to the fact that the benefits of the popular singers, musicians and actors of the electoral campaigns of almost all parties. - Boris, in October there was a lot of buzz around the two letters of intelligence. A plea to President Putin to stay for a second term, and the second - the answer to the "four-letter" in which the author says that the President should not do that. In your opinion, should the actors, musicians, artists, writers talk about their political likes and dislikes? - I have not heard about these letters - we have recently returned from four shows in Germany and left for Siberia - says Grebenshikov "News". - I am a musician, a man who writes and sings songs. - But it turns out that the first group of writers refer to the Constitution ... And what can I say? - And if intelligence interfere in politics or they should stay away? - Well, you see, that happened outside of the car with a broken wheel and the duty of every person, not just intellectuals, show the driver that the wheel was something wrong. One of the purposes of intelligence, when I remember the history of Russia - is to make a fuss when something is wrong. - And now it? No need to make a revolt? - Well ... I make my personal views about the things in the country last go, say, to express 10 years. This view is more or less often, because I spend most of their time in the capital, and in Russia. Itself at least somewhere on the outskirts of Russia, where they say they Let me tell you what I hear. People say that it has become easier to live. - Who are these people? - It's the drivers that I wear, organize relatively young people, the concerts, people who go on these shows ... - You have specifically asked them about it? - Yes, I wonder what they think. Five years ago, they said, this kind of is a little better. But they said, not very confident. Last year, they had to keep in line, that actually getting better. And when I was in Germany, the Germans told me that they changed their attitude towards Russia. - It was a good ... - I talked to a man in Germany, which is not related to politics. He is a sociologist, and by conducting a survey (the sample was 4000 people), said that it has in the last two years, the German attitude to Russia has been changed for the better. - Did you surprised? - I have no view on this issue. I am a musician, a man who writes and sings songs. I have no right to join any political group. - So you always think that a creative person should be away from power? What do you think of Svyatoslav Vakarchuk of "Okean Elzy" think this is a consultant Victor Yushchenko? - I know the fame really bad, met him only twice in my life. But I think that is a personal right. If it finds fame with their music - excellent! - For me this is not acceptable? - While I have no need. - They say that the people you are talking about change for the better. And you will notice these changes? - I'll tell you that I notice every day if I go into the studio. I walk across the yard, I can see that. In the past 30 years They were always dirty bottles around, drunk ... Well, the usual pattern. And in the spring, I was amazed. I go and see that, in the yard, which I through 30 years old, painted reshetochki, where the children play, sit grandmother. In addition, planted on the grass with flowers. I do not remember this scene from the 60s! Frankly, I was very pleased. Because I wanted to make this country finally rested on the showdown. - Do you believe that there is now a relatively quiet time? - Well, from what I see on the street, we can conclude that something is beginning to calm down. - What are you interested yet in the country? - I do not have accurate information about what's going on. - They do not read newspapers, do not watch TV? - I can not read the newspaper. And I do not watch TV for more than 15 years because I can not see him. But from what I hear from people, local authorities are now starting something for the people in their area of the city. And not in a city, and not two, not three. - So you're not only in St. Petersburg, judge? - No, no, I'm in St. Petersburg usually very small. - And on the choices you go? - Well ... it ... (Laughs) You leave it in the "personal information". I do not say! No one knows I go to the polls or do not go! - And if they canceled the column "against all"? - Against all voices - the position of a 16-year-old is marginal. If not worthy - the strokes set. - They say that all the information you receive from others. But there is such a thing as the Internet. There are blogs. Frequented? - Well, blogs, especially political persuasion know I do not. I have neither the time nor the desire to go there. But I do get information from the Internet, because that's where I the opportunity to re-check all the information right away. - A blog you have? - Why do I need it? All that I will say, I say in the song. I have not a single word that could be added to them. - And you have to Putin is doing what? - I have said this for the last seven years. It seems to me that if the government will not change us for a long time, will begin the country of injuries throughout the 20th Century sustainable recovery. Because the entire 20th Century our government has nothing but cause injuries to people is not harmful. And now I can see the end of his term of eight years starting from Russia improve slightly. I pray to God that this is going to straighten. This should continue for another 20-30 years, so we hardly get back to normal. - But it is unconstitutional ... - And I'm not talking about a specific person, but over the line that our government is. Incidentally, I do not know who we have in the government. Seriously! They know that not many people in Switzerland, who conduct their country? You really do not understand why they need it. - We did not live at the level of Switzerland. - I really want to live up to her to Russia. Therefore, pray to God that we would continue. So that Russia came. Because I'm sorry for this country. I love them. - On you personally reflect changes in the country? - With regard to the problems of survival musicians now hard. Not me. But I do not mind. Normally. - And what is it? - Well, that's show in terms of business. - So you're saying that the normal music is not needed? - Not in this case. Five years ago it was possible to make a record and pay the band, and now it is impossible. But since we started with the same, we are used to. - Why not? Be expensive? - No, just the company, started releasing records, disproportionately. Prefer to sell other types of music. But that's okay. "Aquarium" was never a mass product line, and do not let him God! - It's good, actually. - I like it too. I do not remember that in the history of mankind, so that all people had good taste. This has not happened. - And for the young musicians, you see something new and interesting will appear? - Recently, I have not found anything that would have impressed me belongs. - And why did this happen? There is no need for people in high-quality music or talent is extinct? - You know, I'd really love to get an answer to this question. Already 30 years. Maybe not after all their company does not mention any need for that. I'm sure they're out there. Generally write something and spread it among friends - a strategy that has never failed. - Now apart from friends and family is such a thing as the Internet. - Of course! I remind you, as we have had it. We took for her friends and for four years, our music has spread throughout the country. So I think that if there is something necessary and useful, it immediately spread at a rate of fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment