Friday, November 30, 2012

Andrei Makarevich: I'm a bad father

This year, 57-year-old Andrei Makarevich several commemorative "twenties." First, 20 years ago, he was awarded the title of Merited Artist of the RSFSR. Second, he made his debut as a writer, publishing a collection of short stories. And third, began issuing a talented graphic artist. - Have done in your life that you are ashamed of? - No. But ... it was one thing, at the age of four - recognized "EC" singer. - We've been with my cousin Alex guests claimed, to show what we are children. And I suddenly farted loudly and immediately began to embarrass him. It was a very ugly thing, but it happened so spontaneously that I did not even have time to think, it happened all by itself. In 20 years, I had to apologize for it. - Do you believe in friendship between a man and a woman? - Friendship - not a religion, why do you have to believe in them? Of course, sometimes it is the friendship between a man and a woman. Beautiful and sophisticated ladies, which is capable of male friendship. I have such a friend. This does not mean that I'm going to ask her advice, but I really nice to talk to them. - Why did you stop to run the "Smack"? - I just kept "Smack" 12 years - enough. Well, as you can! All of the program we had spontaneously. I've never written a text, not rehearsed. It all happened quite naturally, as is happening now Urgant Vanya. The program that we have, if you noticed, prepare guests, of course, if a person really can not do anything, I helped. Andrei Makarevich - Where wonderful program "Three Window" disappeared? - I have tried to connect the unconnected. The fact is that there are things that interest me, but they are not happy with the first channel, in terms of ranking. And there are things I deeply uninteresting, but collect a large number of viewers. In this program, I tried to combine the two. There was a kitchen, what happened, and in the "Smack", but there was also a room where we could talk about something serious and interesting to play a musical instrument, sing. And then I realized the horse and trembling deer in a truck belt fails. - How do you have time: the music and books and pictures, and TV? - I make it all very clear plan: Take a notebook and write down on the clock, which has to do. - They have three children: son John and daughter of Dan and Anne. Are you a good father? - Poor. So how to communicate with children much less than we would like. But I have no time. Yes, we live in different places. I can not imagine another common way of life, in which the communication would be. This must not go on tour, living all in the same house ... I can not. In life we have what we have. - Marriage to Natalia Dove is not your first official? - Natalia - my third official wife. Print important. And divorce is always felt. And in a relationship does not change. The Gaze of many women is wrong. - Every time a stamp to your favorite please? - Not everyone. Do you believe that I only have three wives? If you find that this woman is very nice, I did it. - What do you think financed? - The degree of freedom. It is important to not think about money. What will you be tomorrow own food, clothes, cars and so on ... Buy I have enough money. - Watch TV? - No. What television shows, impossible to observe. I love all the good things: good music, good services as it is trite. - Are you an avid traveler? - Everything I do - it's a hobby. I try to do what I like. Not beloved country. Why go back when so many places where I can not have been. I was more than 100 countries. - Do not think to open a travel agency? - Why? That does not interest me. I do not want a conductor, mechanic. - Your son is already difficult to act in films. I know, I keep an eye on his work. In general, what? Movies you love - Brilliant picture - "The Lives of Others." He was with us the fourth screen, despite the fact that he was. "Olive Branch" two received But in general, I think that good movies come often. Can not go 50 brilliant films a year. You can not do that! It Ioseliani. One of my favorite directors. But he will never go back to the first screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment