Saturday, November 24, 2012

BG mother wrote a book about his son

The publisher "Amphora" out memories of the mother of the famous Russian rock musician, "My son BG". Provide excerpts from this book. Moscow, Kremlin Once at the table, I saw a letter in an envelope. Brad Hand was written on it: "Moscow Kremlin Khrushchev..." I was scared. Hastily opened the envelope and read: "... Dear Nikita I know everything about you I know it will be a meeting at the highest level, let correspondence" No signature, no return address Boris did not let it to calm me down. Just then was scheduled for Paris summit, but Khrushchev canceled. To "Fantomas" in a dress once, when Bora was a 14-year, and we are still rented a dacha in Sestroretsk, I got off the train and saw that the entrance to the theater plastered with children. It turns out that the movie "Fantomas" was, and children under 16 years old are not permitted. She cried literally fund. I noticed a girl in tears wept and wailed before Usherette "I'm sixteen, I'm sixteen." I went up to her and asked, "Are not allowed?" She looked at me with tears in his eyes and said a feeling of sadness Split: "And you, too, are not allowed," I thought something was waiting for me in the country ... Little Boris loved to write not only her mother, but also the leaders of the country. In fact, as soon as I entered the house, I saw Boris rushes across the room back and forth. Is "Fantomas", and he can not see it. I said, "If you want I'll try to wear girls will go after a girl of sixteen.." He tried to argue that nothing will happen. But we tried. I drew him his coat, tied a cloth lipstick. And we went to the movies. He walked over and hissed in anger. However, the tickets we bought. We went to the ticket collector, she frowned at Boria and scolded him: "So young, and stained his lips!" I hope that this will divert attention. We went to the theater and sat in its place. Boris could not believe his luck. Makarevich left everything to play at the wedding of BG, as Boris met his first wife, Natalya, I do not know. They rehearsed and wrote songs. Natasha was always there ... Natasha's parents decided it was time to marry. They asked me why I enjoy Boria and let him deal with this bad music. It was assumed that a mathematician is much better ... Natalia's parents were also scientists. They strongly supported the Boris and Natasha married. Give them a beautiful wedding at the hotel "Astoria". Makarevich came, drove the car from Moscow to the hardware, and they played all night for Brad guests. While in the Baltic states also held an event all asked why he was not wearing Makarevich. And she said: "He is at a wedding Grebenshikov." Grebenshikov when playing guitar, always go around the company. With his first wife, Natalia wedding Boris played in the famous "Astoria". Lyudmila Grebenshikov on vacation with his son. After a rock festival - the night watchman was 1980 Brad living abroad. In Tbilisi, the All-Union Rock Festival. Bora from our institute have given permission to go there ... Tbilisi gathered all groups. Borja said then that they played rock 'in black. "This is from the heart, but when Boris with a group of Leningrad, in our institute. (Research Institute of Complex Social Research - NIIKSI). Been a call from the city party committee with the order arrived within 24 hours, firing at Grebenshchikov He was the district committee appointed and from the Komsomol. I went on a business trip to Moscow. One of my friends was the deputy minister. He said that he arrange Boria where he wants. Borja was already moonlighting translations from English. But the availability of translators was ordered to take not there. Deputy Boria NIIKSI translator, took over despite the lack of places, but the pride of his son. His company is regarded as a disgrace, humiliation. And he refused to have this opportunity and took a night watchman. Natalia parents were then said: (.. daughter Alice - Ed).. "We are told that the music before the fall" And Natalia with a child left him David Bowie was very interested in art Grebenshchikov "Bowie wanted to put together a record. with Boris, "Boris went to America in 1987. CBS has signed a contract with him once on a few records ... Boris came to America in its inferior white sheepskin what my grandmother had bought it at a flea market. This furs in the USSR went policemen His American agent, Borya met at the airport, even from him this shame, and said: ".. First we buy you a coat" In America, David Bowie met Boris. At a time when Boris just arrived in the United States. Bowie holiday somewhere on the islands After learning that the U.S. came Grebenshikov, he cut short his vacation and flew to Bora and began to drive him to night clubs in New York to make with many familiar figures in American culture. Bowie wanted to do some sort of collaboration with Boris album, but did not happen for some reason. "KP"

No comments:

Post a Comment