Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BG: "Pride - my main service"

Legendary musicians leave the habit to smoke. Although states that it is not. To a final decision Group "Aquarium" 19 Came in October at the concert in Voronezh two hours late (at the airport musicians had to wait for my plane.) However, in the pub "hundreds streams", where the concert was scheduled, the group arrived in time to tune instruments. The concert was sold out. "Aquarium" in Voronezh group leader Boris Grebenshikov was the scene: "I was never as good as here." Maybe that's why the "Aquarium" is in Voronezh last 4 years with good regularity - once a year. Every time BG keen to speak to the press ... - Boris, how you prefer to relax? - I rest in a quiet place where there is an opportunity to talk about 5-6 reporters. As now. That's all, the rest would not buy happiness ... - Boris, after appearing in "Royal Albert Hall" She asked about the concert. She said: "It is normal because the club in Voronezh." You are so high club "hundred streams" rated or vice versa expressed skepticism about this famous hall. Or your comment - a joke? - This is no joke. Every concert is that we come into play, and people come to listen. Hall goes, so it may be to hear, so they are the same because the people are the same. We have no right to treat the audience to some better or worse than people. So I too, "Albert Hall" - the location is very symbolic, strong, but "hundreds of streams" in Voronezh is not bad. - She's trying, unlike other stars, releasing an album on the Internet, even before the songs. But pop stars are always very worried about profits from piracy. You are really just about the money, they have no interest in the ground? Why are you doing this? "In music, not make money Anyone who thinks that this is make that forgotten, if they lose to the music itself.." - Because the music do not make money. Anyone who thinks that this is make that forgotten, if they lose the music. On the money they earn, pleasure would not be bought. I get a lot more without. Earn music than they deserve, and will not know, what to do with the money - At this point, where you put an album is a principle - you can pay as you wish. Well, if you bought the album, given how much money? - When I bought the album, any group that would have interested me, I would not really pay as much disturbed. Required - to pay the dollar, you have to - 10, 100 Please. If I am interested in music, and I need it now. - How much did the album "Pushkinskaya 10"? - "Pushkinskaya 10" priceless. All the treasures of the world are not enough to buy it. - As for the "white horse", you said that this is the best album ... - I never said. That would be disrespectful to the other albums. Every album that I made just now, I think, the best. Each album is in its own. We can not say which is better - poplar or cherry. They are different ... I rest in a quiet place where there is an opportunity to talk about 5-6 reporters. As now. That's all, the rest not believe in the power of public opinion - you were in China. There is something inspiring? - There I was inspired gaolyanovoy vodka. - How do you feel about the construction of the skyscraper in St. Petersburg? - "Gazprom" I asked that I not talk about it. I does not belong, so I see no force could stop it. I do not believe in the power of public opinion. - And the terrorists? - The terrorists - are the last people on earth who are interested in this skyscraper. Alice just made - you will not be offended that your daughter Alice Boris calls you father? - Why should it hurt? When she called me daddy Mitya, I would think. - Can anyone that she knows the daughter of Boris Grebenshikov ... - No, she has never used my name. She is clever. She has not. Named as scrap for punching walls The fact that she has made, she has made herself. - What do you think of Alice participation in the show "Ice Age" thinking? They are pretty good ... - I've heard about 10 minutes, she appeared in Kiev in a show. It's there, and there. - She's sitting at home with the child ... - Alesha they always carry with them. - With his grandson, the son of Alice, you are communicating? Last year, you showed us pictures of him on the phone and say that you are communicating in this way. - That was last year, and although today. Box mud ... - You are invited to TV? "I'm neglecting to television, because by this field is on humanity so much dirt ..." - I'm with contempt for television, because it is through this field to mankind so much dirt ... - You could wear something bright. - Why try ozonated air in the toilet. It's useless. Better to build another building. - They are prone to pride? - I do not know how I'm still alive when my former pride. This is my main mistake, and it eats me slowly. - Boris, what is your medallion? - Richard - my mountains for teachers. He and I had known for about two years - until his death, it was two years ago. - In previous Visit smoked, and now - occupation? - I'm not so proud to say that I have to give something. I temporarily stopped to do something, like a long time - I do not know. - What are the photos on the show in Kiev? - 99 percent of the landscape, through a special filter. Be heard - Do you consider yourself a happy person? - I do not understand the value of the word ... - And honestly, I think you are? - This question has never not been in my head. I'm afraid I never have such a choice not to - treat yourself honestly or not. - To be or not to be honest? - He was not worth it. If I say or do, I do, I think, is right. - Are you interested in talking with young people or simply just made fun of her? - Where is the line between me and the young people? I know people who are 98, and they believe that the 80-year-old ... I am interested in talking with all the people that move not only the tongue and lips can, but they have something to say. And they are able to hear. When a person hears, is to speak the fun. This is all so interesting to me to talk to you. Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» photos

No comments:

Post a Comment