Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Boris Grebenshikov a concert in Hong Kong

Boris Grebenshikov, while on a private trip to China, gave a single concert in Hong Kong. More than 100 people gathered for the concert, which take place on Sunday in one of the clubs in the center of Hong Kong. Tickets were raskuplennymi almost as fast as they become available. Sound from the stage, both new and old folk songs known author and artist. Those who came to the concert, had the opportunity to speak with Grebenshchikov and ask him questions. Boris Grebenshikov famous musician had been in Hong Kong and some Chinese cities. "I have not been in the south of China, I would like to live in China as I grew roots in India and Russia, the roots grow -.. Knowing what corner it's like China," - Said the musician, reports RIA Novosti. Contrary to rumors, Boris Grebenshikov been to Tibet. "I smoked for 40 years, and if I caused a height of about 2 miles, I will be the end," - said the musician. This week, the Boris Grebenshikov give concerts in Guangzhou and Shanghai. Presumably concerts about 600 participants to gather.

No comments:

Post a Comment