Friday, November 23, 2012

Grebenshikov: The letters "BG" has a healing effect

Boris Grebenshikov personal attention always. Researchers puzzled his work - what does that mysterious "BG"? Some believe that this combination is included the term "lawlessness is guaranteed", others say it - short of "God", and others - it's just the artist's initials ... On the eve of the anniversary of his great Boris Grebenshikov explains to answer some questions. - Boris, how you think, how you rock musician professional music training? - It depends on each individual person - responsible tamarisk "argument Nedeli". - I am glad that I have a professional musical training. I never wanted a musician and a musician or not. I just write and sing songs. And I do it purely for my own enjoyment. - Opinions about the crisis that I have, because there is no cash in the bank. - At the first launch signature "BG"? - In 1973, we recorded an album Anatoly Gunitskii "The Temptation of St. Aquarium" by signing BG - George. - Today's researchers argue your creativity - what does the "BG"? - BG is not, but the researchers believe that these letters have a healing effect. - And if there is a name of the "Aquarium"? - The name we came up with, before you start to play - and it was right. And how exactly it was - I do not remember. We liked the word. - Your familiarity with A. Makarevich occurred in 1976 in Tallinn. Do you remember what it was? - It was our first participation in the event. We are invited to nobody, it was, as they say, "take its course." Then, at this festival, I liked the performance of "Cars," and if they (the dorm as eligible participants live) invited us to spend the night with them in the dorm, I took it with gratitude, because somewhere the night is spent had. But instead of sleeping, we're almost sing and drink all night. And they sang beautifully. - In one of the TV programs on your work says that the words of the song 2-12-85-06 encrypted date of birth of your son Gleb -. 12/02/1985 Is that true? - No, Gleb born 12/12/84. - What is your opinion on the current global economic crisis? - Opinions about the crisis that I have, because there is no cash in the bank. - And all you interested in politics? - Policy I was never interested. Sure - politicians are only there to human life easier and more convenient. If they succeed - and thus, honor and praise that they are doing their job well. Since I live and so interesting, I do not - I interested in politics. - Do you have to listen to classical music? - All the time. However, and also non-classical. Depends on my mood. - Are there any types of art that you are attracted to as well as music? - I like it very much, but with the music I am more concerned, so I'll give it much more attention. - Going to a theater? - With theater, I do not cut, it's not mine. - Your new album - what will it be? - It - written songs in the past two years, and he is scheduled for early December. What it will be in a row - is hard to say: it is not clear how to count. - How is the program designed commemorative concerts? - I want to play in St. Petersburg and Moscow, the extended "Aquarium", because nothing of the kind we have never not done here, and my birthday seems to me a good reason. The concert is very new and very old songs, and a lot more then. Concerts in other cities of Russia, this composition is not planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment