Monday, November 12, 2012

Tears for Fears: I Rampant on stage

Hungary began the most important music rock Forum Eastern Europe - Sziget. For the 16 th time he goes on the beautiful island Hayoguari the middle of the Danube. Organizers to decide for a long time what. The most interesting groups to invite them from Russia Hungary began the most important music rock Forum Eastern Europe - Sziget. For the 16 th time he goes on the beautiful island Hayoguari the middle of the Danube. Organizers to decide for a long time what. The most interesting groups to invite them from Russia For the first time in recent years, only three Sziget invited Russian groups ". Markscheider Art" "Leningrad", "Children of Picasso" and especially pleased that assessed the latter: "Markscheider art plays" a resolute ska in a complicated and bizarre versions: with elements of reggae, dub and rock 'n' roll. With tireless drive, arranger fiction and often ironic lyrics, but without dirty and banality. And "Children of Picasso", the Armenian national culture, trends and neo-folk rock spiced zizhdyaschiesya the Russians will probably be just as written on passport. Brother and sister Harutyunyan recently to Budapest (and supposedly gives the city more beautiful and warm day of the year, a lot more) ... But the "Leningrad", invited for the second year in a row, for the Sziget Favourite lists Russian kolllektiv that Hungary.'s Love for Native daring, courage, nemerenno pressure and energy The crowd tried to sing in a foreign language, and someone in the crowd even started to do something dance-like, "Oh, an apple". I like quiet people. I am on such a life - again involved in the most important festivals in Eastern Europe "Leningrad" was basically? - No, but nice to have known. We're in good shape, I could even take a little vacation for five days in Helsinki. Why chose this city? Because it is near! For this year I have a lot of beating, from "Leningrad" We have three or four concerts were every week, - says Sergey "Rossiyskaya Gazeta". - I lived in the center of Helsinki, close to the sea, but not swim. Not too much and wanted to: it's not all the sailors to swim. And I was just a sailor, he draws a bath. The more so because it was cool. But I do not know how draw the heat, I cold. I went to visit bars, to see how people live, drank with them. Good people there. But gulls are terrible, very uncivilized act: shitting everywhere, ripped from the hands of the food ... But a Russian figure weeds that, if he does not! In short, a good rest, I always work very, rest in peace. And I like quiet people. I myself for a living. An exuberant on stage. After the holidays, we were at the Picnic "Bill" in Kolomna, then sang at a major festival in Poland and even now - Sziget. I calculated that the European audience of "Leningrad" expect? I think they are from anyone not especially welcome. And just relax, enjoy the summer and look at the groups that are known to them. About those laid learned that we know've light. And the Europeans like it. - Tell me your impressions of the festival in the west of our music is still taken seriously and respected? - Accepted, but despite all that. For example, Stravinsky is still taken very seriously ... You can still get your point here. - During the summer festivals are also managing to relax, sunbathe, chat with musicians from other groups? - Rest and work - I have mutually exclusive. And travel and - for the year rolled so that just want peace and only peace. As already published "trench life" on NTV - this program is to travel only question. And as I like to rest? Slowly reading books. Or I like to sit in the studio and not think about what the music I belong then "put on the table." Or listen in the car, driving especially, because, at the wheel and my girl Matilda. And I even think now about the new album. First, we present a lot of experimentation with sound: on the albums "Babarobot", "bread" and "Indian Summer". A traditional folk music "Leningrad" long gone. Now, after the "Aurora" will release just like a hard drive. And yet - to publish a retrospective of my best music for the film: "Boomers" and nearly ten films ... But while she was still summer and festivals, this cases'll have probably noticed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment