Friday, November 16, 2012

Valery Kipelov: I write songs on the piano!

Valery Kipelov questions answered NEWSmusic.ru. - This year, mark its 50th Birthday. Passed a certain threshold, after which we can summarize some of the results. Do you think you made a lot of good things in your life? Might think the action that you are proud of. - You know, it's hard to tell what we have done such a good. I do not want to work out, but if known musicians any problems, we are always ready to take part in concerts and festivals in support of these musicians, because it's all well-formed life is not always not always all have the opportunity to improve their health, the more during this difficult time, when the medicine is very expensive. Such moments were, and I'm glad I took this. Valery Kipelov - you finished music school Bajan. And never thought to use it in their arrangements? It would be fun. - No, but I have heard, oddly enough, played in the days of the "Aria" different versions of the songs on the accordion. For example, about the wedding we heard in this performance of "Rose Street". Your recorded especially for us and said, "And what is folk music?" And in this interpretation of the song sounded very interesting, so it's a rock-folk roots. - Her son is also a musician, but he pulled the hard rock classics. Do you regret that he does not go on the way? - No, I do not regret it because it is a difficult road, but a good classical musician is also very difficult. Generally hard to be a musician. This requires commitment, many victims have to bring - and the time and private life. - I think the same goes for creativity. - In principle, yes. Creativity sucks all the energy out of you, and if you are not willing to give away, then there is no point to do it. - And it was a pity to part with old songs after the separation from "Aria", for example, the same "splinter of ice" that fans just have to keep them in your performance? - Of course, I am sorry, because many of the songs, such as "Calm", which I love. But. With the "Aria" We had an agreement that we do not sing songs that are not written by me Sorry. But now the situation is almost six years after we separated, to some degree, is beginning to change and begin to smooth out the rough edges, which confirmed my participation in a concert for the anniversary of the album ". Hero of asphalt" And after the concert, we have to decide that they came to perform my songs, I perform songs from her repertoire, but just not the time. First you need to record a new album, no less successful than the "River of Time" to confirm their status, and then back to the old songs that I like and that I miss. - In your songs, both new and those that you have performed with the "Aria", is often the subject of eternal love, which is stronger and the time, and the death and distance. Well, for example, it's songs like "I'm here" or "Take my heart." And you believe that? Kind of love - Of course. I understand that love to changing times and changing attitudes, but it is an eternal theme, as the theme of good and evil. Without it, the Earth would not exist. If you do not believe in eternal love, it's probably not a reason to live. - But at the same time there are songs like "Obsession", "Dirt", "devil's heat" - on the other side of a vicious circle, love over hate. - Perhaps, in these songs were displayed moments when life just is not something happens, there is a personal song for someone of musicians. Things change, constant bit. And if people want to preserve their pure love, he does it. Actually, love is different, and that's two of you, for there is no evil without good. No wonder they say that the love to hate in the opposite direction to a step. Today you say you hate it, it's all over, the gap, nothing more, and after a while that it was a mistake to realize. This is normal. I know people who have not experienced these vibrations. And if such people, then maybe that is a very strong person. - Your lyrical hero - is a passionate rebel, ready to lead them, the desperate loner. And who does not it? - I'm probably more of a loner. I love this state. I do not like the noise, bustle and excitement. I do not like noisy companies. But I love the forest, quiet, lonely, even though children and grandchildren have never prevented me to be alone with him. I am grateful for the fact that they do not interfere with me when I'm busy or something just so think about doing something. A family man born or made -? - I think that they have become. Only one person understands that in this state even more comfortable. I would prefer not loneliness and solitude, if it is easier to focus, it is easier to energy required to create music for the group is set up to save her. - Recently, the young group has less frequently turn to hard rock. Do you think what is the reason? - This is mainly due to the fact that the media attention to popular music. I do not want to say "pop", but 90 percent of our popular music - this is pop music, this is a bad pop music. I've never fought him, because this war is pointless, you just have to be for this non-participation. I remember one time there was a similar story with the emergence of a variety of vocal and instrumental ensembles, somewhere in the late 70's - 80's. It was impossible. Turn off the TV, and there are some officers who sing their way to this day. From time to time, a number of groups that are constantly occurring based on different legal holiday, Police Day, Day of Russia, and elsewhere, and young groups also want there. - And those who still look to rock, why not choose music that's a little better, but not heavy metal? - The fact that they are not of the beginning. To seriously in music, should represent something of himself as a musician and as a singer and as a writer. I'm not the composer, because the composer I have been brought in connection with the classics, namely as a songwriter. We try to compose a writer, and we arrange. Why do they have such punk? Because if you have charisma, that is enough. You can not sing very well, not very good, not so good to write the music and lyrics, but it's good to fidget on stage, what a lot of attention to appearance. Although punk rock, and there are good bands, and not very good, but the young people often choose to go the easy way. - In one of your interviews you said that she likes football, but does not support any particular team. And how did the song "Spartacus" recorded? - It was a pretty simple story. We were at the time in the studio where we could write our single search "Babylon." We got a call from the group Eugene caftan "Bravo", with whom I was quite a long friendship, and led us into the studio. First was the anthem "cockroaches" to perform, was even ready to demo. I listened to her and did not understand that they do not like it, because it turned out to be quite cheerful, happy, playful, but I was told that fans of Spartacus and punks somehow incompatible and "cockroaches" have decided that they not understand. A man I am completely neutral in this respect. Yes, back then I liked playing the way Spartacus, but with the arrival of a large number of foreign players in general was hard to tell what the Russian football club, it is hard to understand, it is the Spartak, which was before. Now I'm a fan of good football, and I'm always happy when it shows the kind of team. So I arrived at the studio to see the equipment, and I offered to try to fulfill this song. I agreed because I had the time and beyond, it has helped me the opportunity to review the studio. About the future of the national anthem, I do not know. I did not even know his demo. - A person with any of the players know each other? - No, but there is an unspoken familiarity with the players Spartacus. We have a lot of friends, therapists, doctors, are in fact in Spartaca. And I know that some of the players is a fan of our music. - Is it true that you like to cook? What do you do best? - Not that I like, but when a certain mood, I do it with great pleasure. To do as a rule, with all the humor. Especially were times when the kids were with me, and for better or worse, and I had to learn how to cook. And best of all, I get dishes with vegetables and mushrooms, kasha connected different. I also love to cook meat, especially to experiment, so I as a basis for a prescription under her fashion book of the 58th Years of delicious and healthy food and try to make it something else, but then again, when I have time and desire. - It's too hard Valeria Kipelov in an apron at the stove. - In vain. I still love to cook pilaf. At a time when I worked in the band "Sing Song" We had a lot of tours in Central Asia, ie. For countries such as Uzbekistan, Tajikistan And then I got interested in oriental cooking recipes. I do not like. There I learned how to cook good pilaf. VIA "Sing Song" by Valery Kipelov and Nicholas Rastorguev - Part musicians admit that they are born in the kitchen songs. With this does not happen? - The kitchen is rare. If I cook something, I, on the contrary, so distracted by any thoughts, I try to delete this moment all unnecessary memory. This is my time away from everything. And the songs mostly born in the subway, when I go to trial, or even to some companies, or when I go. I love walking in the parks, in the woods. And above all, when you sit down at the piano to play the piano, nothing good is impossible. - Do you write songs on the piano? No guitar? - Most of the piano. To do other guitar musicians who play well on this instrument. I play only for myself, but in general it's hard to call the game. Can some simple song sakkompanirovat. - You play billiards? Quite measured, quiet occupation. - On the pool table I have a complex. I play in a rare and not very good, although I love. - And for the love? - It also helps to distract from thoughts. I like the state where the head off. Just when you constantly focus on something, the songs on the album, are these thoughts very stressful and you do not live in peace. And the perfect time to escape temporarily. And billiards, football, walking in the park I only give the opportunity. Julia Shershakova for NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment