Friday, January 25, 2013

Zemfira and Renata Litvinova live together

Tired of city life, Zema and Renata decided to move into town: close friends began searching for a house in the suburbs to look for. Each of them has its own motive. Litvinova wanted to live in the open, to get even Ramazanova long dream, the whole floor to devote to his own recording studio. However, there is one common goal: to be able to safely enjoy each other's company away from prying eyes. Renata Litvinova - Renata, if you want to buy with Zemfira house? Wrote that he had already bought ... - No, it is not at home, we are now looking for - Renata says "Life." I want something on one side, comfortable that a grandmother comfort, the other - the modern, as Zemfira need studio. But there is not plastic window in each case. And put this stuff in the box! Now I live in an apartment in the center of Moscow. And five years ago, I still have nothing of their own, and I lived, not clinging to material possessions. But still there is the absolute minimum that is not a person to feel much worthy need some personal territory and a certain amount. I always know how much I got. - You spend a lot of time for Ramazanova. It brings you joy? - Zemfira - the most important person in my life. With their work is very nutritious - it is, as an employee, very reliable. In life, the most difficult to find like-minded people, and it is a creative minded. I am proud of our projects, so that for instance the movie "Green Theatre" narrow small group of a few people. - What do you want to shoot with Zemoy? - I think she is a very good actress, worthy of a great movie. And as I am now, I am reading the proposed scenarios will always say, "No", I think. I as a director, something she could offer her - Is it true that you only hear songs Zemfira? - Yes. Tsoi and more songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment