Thursday, January 31, 2013

Zemfira: "My new album will be released on September 27th!"

Mid-August. Bakes. We are working to curb Zemfira entrance pavilion sits on the eleventh Mosfilm. Here they are taken with Renata Litvinova day monologues singer for the future of documentaries about Zemfira. On it - slippers, sandals and black dress to the knee. It is on the straps, looks very simple, not the federal government, the thread of glue. Zemfira smokes. Zemfira a new album, preparing for a new tour, new musicians gathered ... Before the concert, "School Waltz" in which they sing the old songs, the "new" Zemfira spoke with a reporter from Time Out. Pretty dress. Thank you. I cut off. Was elongated. How is the new album? To operate. Eighteen months in the studio. Stay one week. I wanted to catch up on her birthday. Do not have time. 26th August is the last day in the studio. You've always been low-key in the estimates. And then suddenly reported that the new record is in order and you swallowed the feeling for six months ... Yes. This is a big job. I wonder how long it will take ... Keep me posted. Walk out the door of the pavilion, Renata Litvinova. On them, as on Zemfira, black dress. Studs, bare back. Litvinov is (some people with him) come with the car and after a few seconds of sounds of a piano, and then the voice sings new Zemfira a slow song. Zemfira immediately rises from the curb and strongly directed towards the car. She says something dry jerky. Music stops. Zemfira returned. ". Pamper You know this place, this ... - she says angrily - is something s ... AE". She recorded an album with new members, very young. Yes, all of them for 25 years. The tone has changed? Less guitars added, tube ... We have everything required songs. Need song pipe - a pipe. Need Song Violin - violin. Need song orchestra, two rooms Orchestra of Cinematography. As for the music - yes, four young men. The most famous of them, Dmitry sounds that played in the "Ocean Elzy". Now he has a band Esthetic Education. Why am I all the time musicians? I do not tend to hang out at one point. I and my songs - and then, like the other. I have long since. No such thing as "permanent makeup" or tape If I have a song and there is a need for musicians - they appear. I did not change one to another. Everything goes wrong. Here there is a community of musicians, we write the music, rehearse a program to win back the tour ended our relationship. I think it is very appropriate model. I do not "bendovy" people. I - the author and performer. Now - more than ever before. As for the team, then I like it. Their youth, as they are inspired by me, my songs. I'll remember it later as well. I am already aware of. There is clarity with the album? I think it makes sense to him to announce the exact date - 27 September. I would not prematurely disclose the names. It is, and for a long time - and this is not typical for me, I usually come with the name at the last minute - and never was happy then. Here's another case: I know the name of the winter, and even before. I have good things are going this year - despite the years is quite complicated, so many dead. What about the new tour? All know. Let us begin with the tradition of the Far East. A day after the video recording? Title - "We split." Renata Litvinova shoots? Yes, I think we have developed an excellent tandem. People over the years in search of a director! I think it would be a great folly, the person who understands me, change white. At first it was all very formal set record companies Clipmaker he was disheveled, somewhat removed without explanation ... I Renata instilled interest in the clips on my songs before I was totally indifferent to them. Tell us about the concert in the "Orange" ... It's called "School Waltz." It is a lyrical program my old songs that are performed by the chamber without rhythm section. This unplugged. Billy's band begins. Then I have a girl (playfully corrected dress), said. Some of the lyrics and finished Aesthetic Education They want the school? I was a good student and enjoyed respect classmates. But in recent years, even took to social work - singing. I was good at school. I have always loved to learn. And the history of philosophy department? .. Ended. Yes, I am no longer a student at MSU. But you also like to study? Up to a certain degree. Institute - it is an attempt to see, right? The desire to do something, if she could find something worthwhile. Once a worthwhile need to raise more. But tell me, what happened to this good end? First April, a big concert in the "Olympic" is going to be - exactly eight years after the concert there in 2000. At this end of my plans. Then I must go. Look, you have a tour in the spring, now you are recording the album. You can even relax a bit? (Sighs) No, not rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment