Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Zemfira: No matter who I say "thanks"

The new album Zemfira "thank you", the presentation of which took place on Thursday at the winery, is short-lived, from songs, common singer at a press conference before the concert. "These songs were lit, and I think that they will sing for a long time," - she said, adding that the album 12 tracks recorded in London and converged in Moscow contains. The new album Zemfira "The album - three complete cycles of four songs, each of them has its own mood and good decision, it shows" - she said. Change in his image Zemfira with changes "internal order" category. "I decided a number of problems in itself, and I think that was the best," - said the singer. According to her, these changes, the new album takes its name. "It's not important who I say" Thank you ", but the fact that I said it," - said Zemfira. She co-produced the album himself, without the participation of the traditional record companies. "The idea came by accident: Our show business is corrupt, and I do not know how the scheme" commodity-money-commodity "and a situation where people decide not understand what should be my music" - explained his decision singer. Your Company has been publishing house "Kommersant" and "Euroset": The album will be the new design Publishing House "Citizen K" and in the salons of "Euroset" available. "This is an adventure for the three of us, it is the spirit that I was very attracted to, because I'm looking for new ways," - said Zemfira. STRC "culture."

No comments:

Post a Comment