Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Zemfira: "With this album, I have a new period"

Zemfira? She is blown away for a long time. Well, it sounds like this is the conventional wisdom about the situation of women Ramazanova. As with the signs "blow off", they have found is very simple: in the air does not sound in the tabloids does not shine, then broke. Unfortunately, no one asks the opposite question: Do we need reasonable people our music and esters tabloids. However, this is the text, but the facts are: a Zemfira came fifth studio album - "Thank You", this album is definitely not for the ethers and not for the tabloids (although "break us" the video with Renata Litvinova starring already in rotation ), which will be tested in late October artist on tour, where her new songs will be on strength. Before the start of the next round of his rock career Zemfira appeared before the "MK". Quiet, thoughtful and very fragile. Perhaps it is possible to define the following words and new music. Quiet, thoughtful and very fragile. Perhaps it is possible to define the following words and new music. - Ready to start with a compliment: First, you are a very cheerful look, secondly, without you was boring. How to relax in the last two years? - I was comfortable, and despite the fact that I worked a lot. Only at the statistics from: I've released their fifth studio album in eight-year career. At the same garbage all three data sets, the "trolls" - six, but Ilya me much older. So I have a lot of work is another thing I do not want to glow when it is not distributed to my records. Maybe it's wrong, but I believe that a good working notice, even if you do not go to parties. - Your new album has been difficult "child"? - I was a good album, and the work proceeded without the mess. Another thing is that I am a perfectionist in the recording, and this is my cross. Sometimes it is difficult to stop, and it is likely the work of the mental illness related. - Now at a premium collective work, and so often in the studio a lot of helpers is collected. Who worked with you? - Work carried truly collective, but that does not negate the fact that I have a very musical author. Now I absolutely do not want to be like someone. Used to be tempted to make a sound like Placebo and Radiohead, but pass these teenagers. I am - this is me. In the process of writing for me a long time to convince my team in their views, but in the end it turned out. We can say that the album was The Triple Alliance: I, pianist Dmitry Shurov, who also plays in aesthetic education and sound Nikolai Kozyrev. - A set of tools that you ... for writing, you can probably be very limited - Toolbox was fat as ever. For example, I went to Kiev, there to burn in the church body. This could be done with a clock in the morning to five clock in the morning, since it prevents the rest of the time the sound of the underground. And the night, Kiev, the church, the body, some moodiness. It is only later, in the morning, after taking all laughed. In general, we make pop music, and so it was necessary to go crazy writing authority, although one can find a number of electronic simulators. But it was the basic principle: only analog recording. And it is very greasy. I can not imitate, and if I, as do the violin, then I invite violinist. And even when he slept, he had the procedure and. Financial and on the personal front, and the things he likes With the computer, it would be much easier, but we have chosen a more complicated and expensive way. - That is, for all kinds of electronics, which was provided in abundance on your last album, you lost interest? - You could say that I know that have been moved to the analog sound and knew it was a very clean, musical idea, but it needed to mature. Now matured, grown, and everything seems to work. It is possible that I will soon obemsya this live performance and I will suffer again in another direction. With musicians often is the case. - Your new music after the concert where songs you've already submitted fresh, it is not designed for stadiums ... - Oh, I've already passed and stadiums, clubs and now a whole new set myself a goal ... - What, if I may ask? - I want the show was very personal. This is when you're on stage and suddenly notice that all who are with you at this point do not work and just live. This is not often, but it happens ... All musicians suddenly transformed into a body ... then a force feelings are difficult to test in real life, and it is for those feelings, too many in our profession. - Probably every musician is about paranoia that he can not write any new songs. Do you have a phobia? - It is too early to say. Now I'm in a good songwriting form, and I think that with this album, I've started a new period. I am glad that we have learned to give rock and roll riffs with a very transparent sound of the instrument. - Russian rock-n-roll again politicized too much. In the past, were the rock stars against all, but now they are always to glorify, the current regime. In your opinion, is it good or bad? - If a talented artist and is in good shape, it would not matter, all this fuss. It is of course politics has come and here is the civil rights depend on whether he was involved in the process. When an artist talent, then it is inevitable to adapt to a more mainstream. - You had a bad moment connected with a concert for the "Nashi" ... - Stupid got the story, and I want to put in all the accents. He went there, I did not know what exactly was involved. I was informed wrong and did it on purpose, knowing my sensitive nature. The essence of all that happens, I noticed there already, and 400 km away from Moscow. Of course I could not play, but it put up a solid, and the musicians were ready for the concert. I was very angry and asked, have removed the banners, but in the end we did. Maybe it was my fault. The error is not in the fact that I played a show, but the fact that I got involved in it at all. I showed negligence in the early stages of the negotiations, and more to put it on as a manager. A task manager to concerts, especially when he is on the interest rate. Since then I ask to inform me of everything and to understand why the proposed fee exceeds the usual two or three times. - Are you interested in politics as such? - I know who is not "our" felt no sympathy for them and because of this was even more annoyed. As for the policy as a whole, I spend enough time on the internet to keep in touch. So I'm not a hermit. - In your opinion, the current political situation in Russia is the creativity and other humanitarian activities? - The country has become more stable, and the fact that we have been given the Olympic Games in Sochi - further proof. Of course, Putin will remain in history as a successful president, but to make deeper conclusions that I can not accept. I have good fees, I do not rely on anyone and I do whatever I want. I guess I can not complain. - You - a rare visitor to the tabloids, but sometimes your friends and girlfriend still an opportunity for all sorts of rumors. You would not want to once and for all dot the "i" to ward off any speculation? - I do not comment on my personal life and do not intend to do that. Maybe that's why this is in truth almost no yellow lines. But even funnier is when I hold the alleged direct speech. Perhaps all this is the game that is not for me to change. That's why I do not worry. Let him write. - After the premiere of the new album, you have to travel across the country. How do you prepare for a long trip? - First, fly away somewhere on holiday, are then'll: face, figure, hair. Also, I have not listen to music for years, have accumulated some of the board take to listen. - There are rumors that you radically changed the way of life and they almost got rid of the bad habits ... - Coffee and cigarettes, and the rest - full Chistyakov. But what's weird? Well, if I let the winds after thirty years impeccable life, then you should think. And it is natural. I have of what fascinates, and now relieved somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment