Thursday, January 31, 2013

Zemfira "Renata - a bright personality, much like it, I have not only met"

The greatest (certainly not in the sense of anthropometric) figure of Russian rock music "zero" Zemfira Ramazanova now by drop to part with its past and slowly creeps into the future. There, in the head, they will release a new, carefully recording albums, touring and long rides with a new program. With large "solo performance" in the capital Zemfira not acted long ago, and of course the hype about her appearance at the Moscow Gorky Park. On the eve of the "green" seyshn Zemfira conversation with "news". With large "solo performance" in the capital Zemfira not acted long ago, and of course the hype about her appearance at the Moscow Gorky Park. Question: After the image you yourself or with the help of, say, to build the proxies, you do not really know how the artists to fill a bonus "Muz-TV". But the first day of summer wind somehow you brought the pompous ceremony of the channel in the "Olympic"? Answer: This is my personal story. It is associated with Viktor Tsoi. I attended the ceremony as "vruchant" and not a candidate or a guest performer. This theme of my childhood. At one time I had the photo albums Tsoi, I know all the songs by heart, I can say fan. So I decided to come to the "Olympic" to award the prize to his father. "The new drive will be good, I say," in: There certainly are those who are waiting for a response from you to the organizers of the radical folk festivals in the spirit: "How dare you the name of Viktor Tsoi in vain for some kind of "Moose TV"! " A: Well, why not? Because it's a memory. And above all - his songs live. I personally, to hear them, and, in my opinion, in order - for a large audience to go and say it out loud. Now look at all the other heroes. In: Your Vertical Take-off in the late 90s seemed awesome. Enthusiastic at first reacted your albums, in my opinion, far more people than could be expected. Among the "zemfiromanov" were citizens, of whom it is difficult to classify the medium with which you connect. Zemfira a real pop-rock, easy to digest and become the rock of, say, the root basically know nothing about? She heard as Pugachev, the whole country. Now, I think it is not. And with the new (I think less comfortable listening for the layman) to be difficult to collect the stages ... to: You did not include a new program ... I think the musical material is very important. Songs can change the situation, but depends on them - gather in a stadium or you're not. So if you have a picture of my new program, do not make hard conclusions. I plan in the "Olympic" live next spring. I will release next fall a new drive (which is a good balance, I say), continue the journey, a sophisticated program and play in the "Olympic" 1 April 2008. Exactly 8 years after my first solo album in this space. I like these stories. Q: Many of your actions, songs, gestures, reactions to certain events and developments indicate that you are at the defender's always something - like you love Choi, feel as if "the whole world into war have." to: Maybe ... And thou shalt make an impression, outside perspective. I should think, why so. Maybe pledged in my nature something. in: You are often bullied as a child, classmates bullied, you feel "ugly duckling" or "black swan", but still infinitely lonely? by: Quite the contrary. I was a very outgoing, captain of the basketball team. I usually hang on the various social burden, and I always loved the people of this kind, which you said. But I knew she was. Not one of them I'm a little clown and pea was in class and outside of class. "Security guards annoy me at all" in: What famous people, the image that appeals to you. To: Keith Richards, Gary Oldman - I like here are the farmers. Unpredictable. In: Professional sports slang you have not forgotten, so I'll ask, you are a "push" on the rights of capital his teammates for clerical error in the game? A: Of course, I "bump" on it. And now "bump" on anyone who messes up, it is also a feature of my character. I know his sharpness, lack of restraint, quick response, a kind of perfectionism. If I see an error that will not fail to note. Q: But you othodchivy or vindictive? Often apologize? A: I apologize for othodchivy no problem. Just when I start, it is, in my opinion, is fair enough. In: At least one of your team mates are now communicating with you? A: No. We stopped to chat right after they stopped playing together. Q: And the devotion to the common memories of my youth ... to: It does not exist. I'm pretty easy to put the past in their lives. I do not know how the meeting of former classmates. This is bullshit, and at such times is often a feeling of unease. All that needs to start to relax a little bit faster than what you drink alcohol. Forced recruitment ... Q: You probably know how much talk is that they say, Zemfira - closed, are ambitious, surrounded by security ... A: Yes, I had no protection. Only once you become popular, start the rumors about him, of course, snowball. If you dig, more time on what is left to begin. And if I decided not to comment, do not go into this process, no matter what happened. After all, if otkommentiruesh comment, and then have both. And the annoying presence of the guards I generally. You, of course, is recorded in the rider, good to go there to the concert go to a concert. But even in these times, they do not like it very well. Because it is responsible for the entire approach starts jumping around, creates unnecessary hype, come to my feet, and take to the streets - no one was there, a girl gets wet in the rain and 20 security personnel. Comedy. "The great poet even garbage talented" in: feel your long Ufa compatriot Yuri Shevchuk to Petrograd, and who you are now - from Moscow? A: I was born in Ufa, and now I live in Moscow. That's the only way I can tell. Omitted because there are more possibilities, more musicians. Shevchuk from Ufa came, and I have all happened voluntarily, no offense. But now, of course, I will not live there again, under any circumstances - I grew up in this town. Q: You have responded to a warm care of Elijah Kormiltsev. Why? She grew up on his songs? A: I know that in the last years of his life he has many controversial actions, political movements and statements, some thought he was a man with a bad temper, but providers had - very cool poets. His words are close. And it was a shame that his time - and no more. Q: And you're a good writer? To: The last time I pay more attention to the text, we get the removal of the shell. This is normal, depending on age. I've changed a little style or change the moment. I have pieces of my luck that I like and keep for years. And it is - nonsense. And here we come is probably due to the definition of the poet. A lot of garbage talented poet himself. I, without affectation, if I do not call myself a poet requires that definition monstrous. I - musicians. That's what I take. In: The draft texts by deleted much? by Little. I used a desire to avoid them altogether. First run in circles, concentrated, then immediately - and began to prepare. And at Tsoi and Dolphin. However, in the following verses one could go to "scratch". Q: How often is the case, place the musicians two or three drums topic, and then painfully writes seven or eight tracks "finish the album." Was it? on: For many years, set myself a task - to reduce optional stuff to a minimum. Now the new album that I am close to this goal than ever before. In: Call at least one of his "non-binding" a song that is very popular. A: Yes, they figure "Traffic," for example. I do not like it. "Frost", "AIDS" ... But I understand the mechanism of their popularity. "It looks like I'm not exactly Renata meets" Q: During your friendship with Renata Litvinova, you do not have to try to objectively assess his artistic potential? How much it costs and how much inspired by his example, Kira Muratova? To: Can you imagine, I do not have much creativity Muratova. I, in fact, Renata was acquainted with him. And speaking of movies Litvinova is the full length of it is just a "goddess", which I initially reacted with skepticism. Now I take it with a much more sympathetic and will soon support other work Renata. This depends on our personal relationship. But if you mean by Muratova Litvinova and you imitate, I would say that Renata -. A bright personality, much like it, I have not only met Anyone who doubts this, not just something prosekaet. Q: I can imagine how you laugh. For whatever reason this could happen? Not sarcastic, Burlesque - that is open, healthy, happy laugh. A: Yes, stop. Of course I have to laugh a lot and well. On several occasions. On stage, for example, we are sometimes very funny moments. Perhaps the reason, my responsibility, sporting past, when doing interviews, very disciplined, and I try to focus as closely as possible to formulate answers. And so I can not only laugh, but sometimes also to joke good enough. In: Non-participation in summer festivals, open-eyrah, the production of the new album is connected, or it is some kind of position? A: The reason is that I do not want to prematurely play songs from the new disc, and the power of the old material is no longer able. I'm going to do now, in the Green Theater. The program will consist of a few hits. to: You do not only very challenging, but also the most expensive our rock performers. Why do you need so much money? about: expensive recording my album, more expensive, I think that the price to buy the I. And then, why should I make? I'm a good actress. Have for gifts - even family. I have. Any property abroad Sometimes I want to live in Paris or London or Venice ...

No comments:

Post a Comment