Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Zemfira: "I lost by greed"

"She is dying," "she is sitting on drugs," "she lives with Renata Litvinova." What gossip is exaggerated not only the press about the singer Zemfira. She did not know to respond nonsense and a few years not to communicate with the media. Recently released a new album of the singer "thank you" and a reason Zemfira have dot the i Zemfira - In an interview you called immodest to "the best of the current Russian singer" ... - I was asked, "In which section a music store, you should sell your hard drive?" And I said, 'In the "best-looking Russian singer." - You really have no one to compete? None of our musicians do not inspire you creatively? - No one. I would be only too happy to do. As a creative person, I understand that it is important to younger musicians seem to hear that I would like, 'Oh, you dog! "But no -. Why not Maybe it's in a country where young people are forced to participate in the race for survival therefore throws his talents at a young age and not reach artistic maturity -? It is not in the country, it began. all with the fact that television us this orgy with "American Idol." Therefore in recent years reduced the quality of the music. Now the 10 "factory" name is our official culture! but they're not a damn thing going ! However, there are alternative bands like "Amatory" or "Psycho" But you certainly do not collect the Association Stadium -.. always and everywhere in the country and these "faces of the box" disenfranchised That's why they go into the transmission.. transmission. If they from the TV, then disappear all seams! They have lost the last "sanctuaries" (Corporate Performance at birthdays and so on). You have nothing left to live. There is a vicious circle. You will never get into the TV, and they have to settle for his thousands of fans. And collect other never a big audience. - Today hit the consumer a flow of information in the form of films, books, online resources, and television product that the music is no longer just the "stimulus", which used to be. - I agree - said Zemfira "Arguments and Facts." - A variety of information. How to make sense of all this thread - I had about the fact that said this is one of the main problems of modern man. With books, movies, music. Something good, you will hear otsmotret and read a lot of information! Thus, the name somehow led proven. Or the perception of the Internet audience, which is uncompromising (the people sitting in front of monitors, nothing "to substantiate amb .." each, with or without arguments - does not matter), less loyal, but even more so in the estimates. If Internet audience says it is "buzzing", which means that it "buzzing". - The rumors that you are actively sponsoring Abramovich, who drives at their concerts - is that true? - Nonsense. Who can help me if I do not they? I was totally preparing a product for their money ... last but not least, why we started a story with the sale of my album via mobile shops. We are looking for new ways of looking distribution. How does a person have when he recorded a good album and wants to hear how his people, but it does not want to rely on the TV? I no longer exist on the TV, if you notice it. For many years. - You never gave an interview in a pair with someone. And suddenly it did with Renata Litvinova. It also has to do with the album? - Sure. It mainly - my best and closest friend. Therefore, the greatest support, moral, especially if it was her. In general, the time of the birth of this album, we spent a great company. And I would do many things for the first time - appeared topless, she released an album. The first to give a double interview. I like to do something for the first time. It's exhilarating. - Yury Shevchuk you expostulate that absolutely ignores social issues. Sing mainly about love. - But it's okay. Although I do not fully understand the charges. After all, you never even have the task of writing in a social theme or purpose. There is a push, the idea that you are eating, and it is then poured into a song. Maybe Shevchuk rights - I'm more worried man, not social, issues. I think, in this work, I began to speak in very simple language. And has ensured that the text show completely disappeared. - And was it? - Of course there were some word games. Well, it took all superficial. I say less, but more accurate. - "I have a life, was on the window sill" - a line from your new song. How often do you have about death? - Now less. But I was a troubled teen classic with all - suicidal thoughts and other things. Of course, all this could not completely disappear in adulthood. Now I am staying in a different mood. Qualitative change in attitude on the subject. - Your Thin gave rise to speculation. The press wrote about incurable diseases, drugs, alcohol. What has led to a dramatic weight loss? - If you have nothing to take to the head, you are constantly eating. And about a year ago I am really looking forward to a rushed job and are very, very thin, dropped ten pounds. My musicians were forced to give me in this grueling pace. - And also lost weight? - By the way, yes! In December last year, we got rid of a lot. I felt better on the stage, I prefer more and less tired. And I started to get up in this form. I do not eat in the evening. But before all these changes, but internal order.

No comments:

Post a Comment