Saturday, January 26, 2013

Zemfira beat reporter ask his lover

Defense of his relationship with singer Renata Litvinova attacked the journalist. Renata Litvinova and Zemfira staged a scandal reporter asked about their relationship. Curious girl so furious Zemfira the singer lost control of their emotions and slapped her face. Premiered at the premiere of the documentary "Green Theatre in Zemfira" director Renata Litvinova image came with his girlfriend, the main character of the film. Unlike Zemfira sad sudden death of Egor Letov Litvinov was in good spirits. She is happy to interact with the visitors until the issues are not touched in person. - Renata, and you still live with Zemfira? - She asked 23 year old journalist Alina E. - Where did you get that? - Keep back, asked Litvinov. Among the TV cameras, the artist decided to shock, to hide his anger. - I am pleased to have found such a person clock - the translation of the conversation Renata said goodbye and walked quickly into the position of Director of the cinema. Fight a few minutes later, people came out to Alina strict Renata Litvinova. - I have the power to the room where it Ramazanova - says the girl. - Zemfira took me by the collar and began to shout that I allow myself too much. - I * Ali zae delayed your questions! - Shouted Zemfira. - Where do you go pushing your dirty feet tolstozadaya creature? You zae * ala! You are dirt under my nails! Alina says she did not even have time to respond, I felt a strong slap in the face -. I'm still in shock of what happened - she says. - It hit me in the jaw, and then the guards threw me out of the room, pulled his hands it to the door of the theater. Video: Journalists attacked Zemfira Recall that recently beat pugnacious Zemfira another girl, this time - not a journalist, and his own fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment