Thursday, January 31, 2013

Zemfira not listen group "Animals"

Zemfira today held a press conference at the beginning of the school year and in time for this concert "School Waltz." She refused to answer questions about their new album, but says the recent incident in Norilsk and his relationship with an accompanying musician. Recently, in Norilsk, as NEWSmusic.ru written Zemfira clashed with members of the "beast." Returning from a corporate gig, Zemfira refused with the "animal" to fly in the same plane. Zemfira not want to remember the situation in Norilsk NEWSmusic.ru Zemfira asked what is his relationship with the group turned musician who is as professional as the hired musicians at the very Zemfira, but to circumvent the singer on the number of plates sold and concert fees. - I do not know how "set" the word - Zemfira reacted nervously. - I think that the word "hired" fits more to the assassins. I have great musicians, but I prefer to say, to work with them -. "Cooperation" That is correct. What is the relationship to a group of "animals" ... Why are you interested in this issue? You tabloids? Norilsk media tells you? What? The "time"? I have no relationship with the group of "Animals" because I can not not listen to such a group. That's all I can say. In a recent interview Zemfira she told me, dear to part with musicians, which make an album and concert. NEWSmusic.ru Zemfira asked if "final" is in the current composition Zemfira. - I am very accurately formulate their thoughts, - said the singer. - I did not say that I like the part with the musicians. I said that I was a creative model. I write stuff with the musicians that we draw tour. And then I have to rest. Need a change. Yes, I feel so comfortable. And I think that's normal. If you are wondering about the "final", I can not answer. If my relationship have been exhausted with the current line-up, of course, we must part. Then the conversation is interrupted Louis Frank, singer Aesthetic Education (musician Dmitry Shurov which is the current companion Zemfira): - I think that in the world - a normal practice. Star accompanied by musicians, such as gloves. Take a well-respected musician Beck, for example. Stars take the accompaniment of musicians on tour, and then to part with them. Zemfira and has such a right. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment