Tuesday, May 28, 2013

For they love Vitas? Shocking recognition of foreign

Check out these honest recognition of foreign fans Vitas these touching words of his pochitataley from China, Israel, Slovakia and other countries. Perhaps it is clear that you love for Vitas. These love letters are published on the official website of Vitas. And, of course, deserves the attention of our readers. Ian, Slovakia: I Love Vitas, because he taught me to love Russian songs, Russian pop music and the Russian people. I want to make a web page about VITAS in the Slovak language, so that people in Slovakia are familiar with it. Yifat, Israel: I am from Israel, I am 19 years old. I'm sure my soul is Vitas. Ever since I first heard him sing, I fell in love with him. His songs are amazing, his voice is amazing. I have no words, it's interesting how people! Yes Vitas is the best, I love it so much, and waiting every day to hear that he is coming, and if he can not come, I am waiting to see it on TV. Now I know that he was coming to Israel soon, and I'll go to a concert to see it. My dream is finally realized! Irina Elbert, Israel: creativity Vitas ... For me it is the way in his world. Maybe this is a different reality, and may be just the same, but seen through the eyes of the artist, artist. I step lightly in the world, based on the fantastic tips and tender neck modulations of the voice, the tone of strange vibrations, the subtle play of facial and plastic movements. Neobchnost and beauty - the main signs of this world. Special aesthetic. Beautiful strangeness. The one that I'm always on the lookout for, and that's always slipping in everyday life. Thin whimsical drawing of the world fascinates me. Stars shine rain and crystal tears. Flying birds, clouds and rain. In his walk through the world, and I'm glad I got me like a child, get a magical gift excited. Sometimes, what is the musical phrase is particularly strong touch my heart for a long time, and it sounds like a tuning fork, a slight tinge. I almost equal to God that ... Take care of me, I'm just wondering ... And it is a long time in me that. Light reflecting on my life Sometimes obsolete ask: Who is he? The wise man or a child? Touch a boy or a philosopher? Strong and vulnerable at the same time. Cheerful and suffering. Free-standing and intimate. I understand that it is primarily an artist and look into extravagance scenic photos, but for some reason I always think of it comes from the soul and it's touching to me especially. Maybe he really artist, waited. Artist has been waiting for me. And that we have now. Please sing Vitas, keep going! Ali Mansoor, a Pakistani living in China, I worked in China as a foreign expert and very successful in my career here, having received the highest rating from the Chinese government for excellence in the provision of services in education, to teach English. Let me tell you how I became a fan of Vitas. In my own country, I studied classical singing, I love music and singing. In China, at my university, I'm the best singer in the foreign campus among those English, Indian, Pakistani and Chinese songs to sing. I would like a celebrity. Once, in the Chinese province of Guangdong, Zhuhai, I went with two of my friends through the streets, we were hungry and looking for a nice place to eat. Was my friend accidentally famous restaurant in the area, and we went to breakfast. We were in front of the restaurant in the fresh air, it was warm and pleasant cloudless den.Ryadom the door restaurant had a TV, spinning some clips of songs from the Xinjiang province of China. And then my friend urgently asked that we the following song, "Bumac Vitas" observed. He said that the singer is amazing, and we should definitely watch this video. We were distracted from eating and watching videos, it was a song Vitas "Opera No. 2". I was really impressed and interested in how Vitas can get his voice so high-pitched sounds, nothing like I've never heard before. I then asked the owner of the restaurant gave me the tape, so I can copy the clip, but he smiled and said that this is one of the best records, and he has only a pirated copy that he was sorry, but it can not give it to me. Anyway, when I got home, and I'm very fond of computers and the Internet, I began to search the network for the song to Vitas so acquainted with many Russian friends. Since I downloaded and listened to a lot of songs I especially like Vitas "Opera number 2", "Smile" and "Star". I always keep in my mp3 player "Opera No. 2" and I hear it almost every day dreaming of one thing: If I ever get his voice so high note, as he does so. That's how I became a fan of Vitas and I am so grateful to Vitas that because of his music and singing, I have some good friends in Russia. I hope that I will one day meet Vitas, and he can teach me how to sing Russian songs, this is my biggest wish. Boris Petrov (Lee Chang Jiang), China: I am a student at the Beijing Institute of Foreign Languages. The feeling of Wee .. I find it hard to express in one word ... The first time I heard it in August of last year, during the Olympic Games. So far, just remember it was evening .. A friend sent me a clip of "Opera 2" ... and the first sound I'm hopelessly loved his voice ... how on earth can the singing ... it's a miracle .. . I have yet to see even the mood and events, I got the only ... Search all his works ... anything you can find all kinds of ways .... After I joined the band Vitasfanatov, went for almost a year. Although my level of Russian language is not enough to understand the creativity and talent of Vitas, and while I'm only as a lover of the Russian language, but I am sure that the love - ... a continuous incentive for knowledge Wee and thanks I did it, with so many know Diligent Russian friends who have given me a great help in learning the language. Annie from Taiwan: It is so fragile that it is difficult to believe that his voice be so strong, but he's so cute. http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/news/mintdancer/ - page about Vitas in Chinese Ye Dan, China: I feel that it's his style a little different from the songs in the "Philosophy of Miracle". It's good of a musician from, I think. When a singer sings songs only a certain direction, it is not a real musician. So, what changes are needed. I want to hear the songs in any form. Or from Hong Kong, I am so glad to hear that Vitas planning a tour in China! I look forward to! I wrote an article to present VITAS in Hong Kong on the major music forum, and the response is so good guys, they were so shocked by the high-pitched voice Vitas. http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=vitas - or from Hong Kong - Forum for Vitas, Gary Hong Kong from Hong Kong: I think that this song is very special Vitas and I I never heard those songs. In Hong Kong, people only hear songs in Cantonese and Japanese songs, so we choose not too much. Vitas songs stand out with artistry that can satisfy Hong Kong audience! Mithriel (Ling Rui Lin, China): Vitas amazing genius and I think a lot of the new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment